PDA

View Full Version : A.J. Green should not be much of a factor.

one side only
12-28-2014, 11:00 AM
Multiple reports from the Bengals indicate A.J. Green will need a painkiller shot in his arm to play and he will wear a special protective pad on his right arm. Green has told reporters covering the Bengals that he isn't sure how his arm will react when he absorbs a hit.

Look for Jermaine Gresham to be the go to receiver for Andy Dalton, with Jeremy Hill getting some receptions out of the backfield.

Merchant
12-28-2014, 11:12 AM
Dude you just jinxed it hard.

GBMelBlount
12-28-2014, 11:14 AM
I will believe he is a non factor when I see it.

steelreserve
12-28-2014, 11:25 AM
Don't worry, our defense can find a way to make him a factor, especially if for some reason they start Ike. When you're wide open 40 yards down the field, it doesn't really matter if your arm hurts.

tube517
12-28-2014, 11:48 AM
I don't subscribe to that hocus pocus. He will be fine.

86WARD
12-28-2014, 12:19 PM
A one armed Green >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a current, healthy Ike Taylor.

GoSlash27
12-28-2014, 01:30 PM
Multiple reports from the Bengals indicate A.J. Green will need a painkiller shot in his arm to play and he will wear a special protective pad on his right arm. Green has told reporters covering the Bengals that he isn't sure how his arm will react when he absorbs a hit.

Look for Jermaine Gresham to be the go to receiver for Andy Dalton, with Jeremy Hill getting some receptions out of the backfield.

Sounds like he's attempting to lull us into a false sense of security :D

I'm not down on Ike. I think everybody's fixated on how awful he was when they brought him back too soon and forgot that he was playing at a high level before he broke his arm.

thesteelerdealer
12-28-2014, 01:34 PM

WTF. A special protected Pad ?? What the hell is this ? Hey, I would like Ben to play with special Pads as well for his knees....you know, the same things those Knights who jousted one another wore. Think the League and Goodell would allow that ? :rolleyes::jerkit:

GBMelBlount
12-28-2014, 01:42 PM
Goodell's pads are scented.

Moose
12-28-2014, 02:31 PM

Nah, I'm not buying into it, just like I hope the Steeler's aren't. Gresham, Hill and a one armed Green will give our defense all they can handle. I'm worried about our Special team on returns... Hill can flame down the middle of the field....they better not kick to him in the middle. Dalton will long ball it all night hoping for reception or interference. Be forewarned !

fansince'76
12-28-2014, 02:37 PM
Sounds like he's attempting to lull us into a false sense of security :D

I'm not down on Ike. I think everybody's fixated on how awful he was when they brought him back too soon and forgot that he was playing at a high level before he broke his arm.

Huh? Ike hasn't played at a high level in several years now.

tube517
12-28-2014, 03:01 PM
Goodell's pads are scented.

:lol:

1hot1
12-28-2014, 05:11 PM
I just hope the steelers start fast tonight.

Craic
12-28-2014, 06:07 PM
The minute it happened I called it the end of their season. Is it? Who knows. But after watching that hit, i wouldn't be surprised.