PDA

View Full Version : Cam Heyward Expects Bengals To Stick With Ground Game

Lady Steel
12-26-2014, 09:38 PM
PITTSBURGH (KDKA 93-7 The Fan)- Steelers defensive end Cam Heyward joined The Fan Morning Show on Friday before the season finale against Cincinnati. While there might be a few similarities, Heyward said that the team can’t just look at the film from their win at Cincinnati Dec. 7.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/12/26/cam-heyward-expects-bengals-to-stick-with-ground-game/

ALLD
12-27-2014, 07:30 AM
I would throw to AJ Green at least 25% of the time and hope for Ike Taylor to play.

one side only
12-27-2014, 09:39 AM
Ike isn't going to play. I would think Green gets at least a third of Dalton's targets, since Sanu's play has dropped off considerably in recent weeks. Stopping Jeremy Hill is the key; he will get way more than the 8 carries he had in the first meeting.

st33lersguy
12-27-2014, 11:44 AM
Obviously they will run. They will not put the game in the hands of Dalton in such a big spot

polamalubeast
12-27-2014, 12:06 PM
The opponents of the steelers have only attempted 339 runs this year, which is the 3rd lowest in the NFL and that's even if the defense give up 4.4 YPC.....Maybe it's because the Steelers are bad against the pass?

This is also true that the defense have been the 2nd less time on the field this year.

thesteelerdealer
12-27-2014, 07:41 PM
I agree. The Steelers definitely have to try and contain the Bengals ground game. But I still would like to see some early chances taken on all out 7 man Blitzes to hit Dalton. Cause once Dalton gets smacked, he then looks over his shoulder the rest of the game, and he's usually very off. Last thing I wanna see is Dalton be allowed to get into that short passing game rhythm where he tends to be more effective.