PDA

View Full Version : Biggest win this year so far?

polamalubeast
12-22-2014, 10:16 AM
What was the biggest win for the Steelers this year...For me, this is the win against the Colts.

That was the turning point of the season

tube517
12-22-2014, 10:24 AM
I'd have to say that 2nd quarter outburst vs the Texans.

Up that point, the team looked bad. 3-3 after that horrendous loss to the Stains. 1st Quarter vs the Texans, they looked shaky.

They have been 7-2 since.

Merchant
12-22-2014, 10:36 AM
I'd have to say that 2nd quarter outburst vs the Texans.

Up that point, the team looked bad. 3-3 after that horrendous loss to the Stains. 1st Quarter vs the Texans, they looked shaky.

They have been 7-2 since.

This. I thought we were heading for another 8-8 season up until this happened. Definitely the turning point.

Psycho Ward 86
12-22-2014, 10:39 AM
Colts. First signature win, and the most unstoppable the offense has ever looked.

86WARD
12-22-2014, 10:41 AM
Colts. Seemed to have given the team a lot of confidence on both sides of the ball. Thanks to ESPN and the media for hyping the Colts to be a lot, lot, lot more than they actually are.

ursuchawhiner
12-23-2014, 07:48 PM
Biggest win will b a Bengal beat down ! Black & gold baby

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HollywoodSteel
12-23-2014, 08:31 PM
I'm not sure what you guys mean by "biggest." Our wins against the Ravens and Bengals were probably the most important, but the Colts game was really our offensive calling card saying, "this is what we are actually capable of."

I think last week against the Chiefs was pretty big and not just because it secured us a playoff spot. I kept expecting the defense to bend, bend, bend, break... but they never really broke. And the pass rush finally arrived. I know that A. Smith is easier for our defense to come after since he can't go deep on us (our giant TD giving weakness) but still, it's nice to see our D peaking at the right time. I just hope they never put Ike back in.

st33lersguy
12-23-2014, 08:36 PM
The Bengal win. It kept them in the division race and it was a turning point. Before that they were on a 1-2 stretch, with the only win being an unimpressive 3-point win over the awful Titans. After that they went on the winning streak that set them into the playoffs

Renegade
12-23-2014, 11:54 PM
The Bengal win. It kept them in the division race and it was a turning point. Before that they were on a 1-2 stretch, with the only win being an unimpressive 3-point win over the awful Titans. After that they went on the winning streak that set them into the playoffs

i loved the bombing of bengirls. the steelers need to do it one more time!!!

zulater
12-24-2014, 07:46 AM
The next one is always the biggest.

cold-hard-steel
12-24-2014, 09:09 AM
The next one is always the biggest.
Good call man .Pretty much what i was thinkin as i was readin these posts But the buzz in their heads that tells em we are still here is a moment to cherish . I will go out to the end of the ledge and suggest the Super Bowl winner is coming from the AFC north division,hope gets you nothing,but it does fuel up that desire .This team has a lot to think on.

steel striker
12-24-2014, 02:14 PM
I really though it was the Colt game as well because, alot of people thought the steelers could not keep up with Luck and company. It was real nice to see the offense stand up and, deliver. Plus beating the ravens like they did really opened some eyes as well. During that games as usual Chris Worthless Collinsworth said yeah Ben and, the steelers scored six td's against the colt's defense but this is the ravens defense a real defense. I was glad he ate his words after the game!