PDA

View Full Version : Ramon Foster: ‘I’ve Got A Feeling That We Can Play In Arizona’

Lady Steel
12-16-2014, 12:05 PM
PITTSBURGH (93-7 The Fan) – Steelers guard Ramon Foster joined “The Fan Morning Show” in his regular weekly spot on Tuesday, following his team’s win over the Falcons.

Foster discussed what set this matchup with a bad team apart from the Steelers’ losses to the Buccaneers, Jets, and Saints.

“The understanding of what’s at stake,” Foster said. “Guys want to make this playoff run. We understand that we have a good enough team to make it to the Super Bowl, to win the Super Bowl, and also not wanting to have that embarrassment of losing to a team that you should beat.”

Foster explained that he and his teammates can smell blood in the water.

“Last year this time, what were we, 6-8?” Foster said. “It’s definitely a turnaround in a sense, but not having to rely on other teams is something that we’ve got to take advantage of.”
Foster wouldn’t rule out a trip to Arizona for the Super Bowl.

“We’ll be fine as long as we take care of ourselves,” Foster said. “We can’t jump out of the gate and try to be a different team. We’ve just got to be us this whole entire race, and I’ve got a feeling that we can play in Arizona.”

Foster joins “The Fan Morning Show” Tuesdays at 8 a.m.

The interview can be heard here:

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/12/16/ramon-foster-ive-got-a-feeling-that-we-can-play-in-arizona/

fansince'76
12-16-2014, 12:12 PM
Uh, let's qualify for the postseason first, OK?

steelreserve
12-16-2014, 12:18 PM
http://autoburstweb.com/files/2011/05/marketing-cart-before-sales-horse.jpg

Texasteel
12-16-2014, 12:42 PM
So the team thought that loosing to a bad team before this game didn't count on the seasons total?

tube517
12-16-2014, 12:54 PM
Yeah, Razor Ramon needs to chill out with that talk. All I can say is 1994 Steelers and that dumb ass video.

one side only
12-16-2014, 12:56 PM
Next time the Steelers play in Arizona will be 2019.

stillers4me
12-16-2014, 06:05 PM
I like the confidence. The youngsters are getting a taste of success and they like it!

Count Steeler
12-16-2014, 06:08 PM
I like the continued work ethic. Two victory Mondays and most of the players want to get to it, even though they were given the day off.

Some good things will happen if all the guys are pulling in the same direction.

st33lersguy
12-16-2014, 06:15 PM
This team's ceiling is the divisional round. Can't see this team getting past Denver/New England, not with this defense

ALLD
12-16-2014, 06:16 PM
It's a nice thought by Ramon, but I think he needs a drug test.

Mojouw
12-16-2014, 09:13 PM
Clearly, Tomlin and the staff have lost the team. Fire them all!

Seriously though, Foster needs to clam up on this stuff. Never works out well for anyone.

Butch
12-16-2014, 10:17 PM
This team's ceiling is the divisional round. Can't see this team getting past Denver/New England, not with this defense

Yeah I felt the same way in 2005 when we played Indy and Denver on the road.

Lady Steel
12-17-2014, 12:14 AM
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~ Walt Disney

steelreserve
12-17-2014, 01:36 AM
Yeah I felt the same way in 2005 when we played Indy and Denver on the road.

I felt like that team was a lot better than its record and capable of beating anyone; they were coming off 15-1 with virtually all the same guys, after all.

This team I feel like is lucky to be where it is with the shape it is in, so I'll take any playoff success as a bonus but I'm not counting on much.

tube517
12-17-2014, 07:00 AM
I felt like that team was a lot better than its record and capable of beating anyone; they were coming off 15-1 with virtually all the same guys, after all.

This team I feel like is lucky to be where it is with the shape it is in, so I'll take any playoff success as a bonus but I'm not counting on much.

You are right. That 2005 team should have been 13-3 if Ben doesn't get hurt and we're not forced to play Tommy Turnover. This team does not have the defense (pass rush) to make stops and splash plays, if you will.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

GBMelBlount
12-17-2014, 07:21 AM
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~ Walt Disney

Amen

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously though, Foster needs to clam up on this stuff. Never works out well for anyone.

I agree.

Still

I sense a collective team spirit and confidence that has not been there in years.

Now let's see it on the field.

If there is a time to peak....it is now.