PDA

View Full Version : Steelers hard at work as they prepare for playoff bid

Lady Steel
12-15-2014, 11:40 PM
PITTSBURGH — Mike Tomlin gave the Steelers the day off Monday as a reward for their road victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Monday.

However, most of the players decided not to accept their coach’s gift. A majority of the roster was on hand Monday at the team’s practice facility beginning to prepare for Sunday’s game against the Kansas City Chiefs at Heinz Field.

http://burgh.us/rbg

Good to see they aren't taking it lightly.

BIG_Ben2004
12-15-2014, 11:50 PM
It's fantastic to see. I really do like this team. Winning doesn't require incredible talent, it's a mindset. The defense is actually exceeding my expectations. They've been very solid against the run and the secondary improved yesterday.

I loved reading what the players had to say after the game. Nobody was celebrating. They were all already thinking about KC. They're putting in the work and doing what is necessary. This team has a lot of heart, and emotion and believing in yourself can take you very far.

I I like our chances. Go STEELERS!

GBMelBlount
12-16-2014, 06:28 AM
It's fantastic to see. I really do like this team. Winning doesn't require incredible talent, it's a mindset. The defense is actually exceeding my expectations. They've been very solid against the run and the secondary improved yesterday.

I loved reading what the players had to say after the game. Nobody was celebrating. They were all already thinking about KC. They're putting in the work and doing what is necessary. This team has a lot of heart, and emotion and believing in yourself can take you very far.

I I like our chances. Go STEELERS!

QFT.

It is nice to see a young and hungry team that is gaining confidence and momentum.

It's also nice to see us pulling out the close games at the end again like good teams tend to do.

Just need to stop sh*tting the bed against crappy teams.

Hawkman
12-16-2014, 07:45 AM
Just need to stop sh*tting the bed against crappy teams.

WELL? That didn't happen on Sunday now did it??

- - - Updated - - -

WELL? That didn't happen on Sunday now did it??

Oh wait a minute......we are playing good teams from here on out......so....no worries!!

GBMelBlount
12-16-2014, 08:56 AM
While center Maurkice Pouncey appreciated Tomlin giving the Steelers the day off on Monday for the second straight week following a road win —

they beat the Bengals at Cincinnati the previous week —

he said he could not imagine staying away from the facility with his team facing such a crucial game.

Amazing coincidence that the majority of standout players on this team have a great work ethic.

Would be nice to see this rub off on Gilbert & Adams...