PDA

View Full Version : Le'Veon Bell's season turning out to be something special

stillers4me
12-13-2014, 09:02 PM
With apologies to Hall of Famers Franco Harris, Bill Dudley, John Henry Johnson and, perhaps soon, Jerome Bettis, their successor might be having the greatest season of any running back in Steelers history.

The performance of Le’Veon Bell in his second NFL season, already historic, could be one for the ages.

In the past 67 seasons, no Steeler has won the NFL rushing title..........

read more @ http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2014/12/11/On-the-Steelers-Le-Veon-Bell-s-season-turning-out-to-be-something-special/stories/201412110204

Lady Steel
12-13-2014, 11:42 PM
“The only thing I’m worried about is winning,” Bell said. “Now, if it comes along with a rushing title or whatever it comes along with, that’s all good and dandy, but the main point for me is make sure we win the game and make sure we get in the playoffs.”

I like the way Bell thinks, as well as his work ethic. Good for him if all the accolades come along with that.

fansince'76
12-14-2014, 06:27 AM
In the past 67 seasons, no Steeler has won the NFL rushing title...

He won't catch Murray, but that's OK. For all the squawking people are doing about Tomlin overworking Bell, Jason Garrett is literally running Murray into the ground, considering he has almost 100 more carries on the season than Bell does.

86WARD
12-14-2014, 07:09 AM
He won't catch Murray, but that's OK. For all the squawking people are doing about Tomlin overworking Bell, Jason Garrett is literally running Murray into the ground, considering he has almost 100 more carries on the season than Bell does.

I noticed that too, but Randle has been getting a couple few carries per game...at the very least, at least Murray is getting a breather. But your point is valid.

Tomlin, Garrett...two head coaching geniuses!