PDA

View Full Version : Question about watching games that have already finished

Psycho Ward 86
12-10-2014, 06:15 PM
Anybody know of any websites where I can download and watch games that have already finished? I won't be able to watch the game sunday but really want to. Thanks folks. Sorry admins, i had no idea where to post this

LLT
12-10-2014, 06:33 PM
Anybody know of any websites where I can download and watch games that have already finished? I won't be able to watch the game sunday but really want to. Thanks folks. Sorry admins, i had no idea where to post this

Who is your cable provider and how long after the game ends, are you able to finally watch it?

Craic
12-10-2014, 07:46 PM
NFL Rewind, but you have to pay for it. That's all I ever do, anymore.

Psycho Ward 86
12-10-2014, 10:30 PM
no cable for this guy. i heard around the grape vine about ten yard torrents. anyone have any knowledge about its reliability? any other ideas in general?

zulater
12-11-2014, 09:49 AM
NFL Rewind, but you have to pay for it. That's all I ever do, anymore.

Well worth the money. And I abuse the hell out of that ten second rewind button. I'll watch the same player over and over again, assessing how each lineman blocked, or how many defenders come in on a blitz on a particular play, who get off blocks and when etc...

More often than not I mute the sound though. Listening to a network broadcast once is torturous enough let alone subject yourself to it a second time. :dizzy:

crcsnail
12-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Soz but why would u post the name of that site on a public forum?

Craic
12-11-2014, 04:28 PM
Well worth the money. And I abuse the hell out of that ten second rewind button. I'll watch the same player over and over again, assessing how each lineman blocked, or how many defenders come in on a blitz on a particular play, who get off blocks and when etc...

More often than not I mute the sound though. Listening to a network broadcast once is torturous enough let alone subject yourself to it a second time. :dizzy:

Yep, I tend to do the same thing, although I don't mind the broadcasting because I'm using the 30 minute game mode. I also like that mode because it allows me to see trends a lot easier, since everything comes a lot faster.

zulater
12-11-2014, 04:35 PM
Yep, I tend to do the same thing, although I don't mind the broadcasting because I'm using the 30 minute game mode. I also like that mode because it allows me to see trends a lot easier, since everything comes a lot faster.

I only use the 30 minute mode after losses.