PDA

View Full Version : The Steelers are too unpredictable this year!

polamalubeast
12-07-2014, 03:15 PM
This is ridiculous!

They lost against the Saints last week, the same team that lost 41-3 at home against the Panthers today.

And this is only one example

X-Terminator
12-07-2014, 03:43 PM
This is ridiculous!

They lost against the Saints last week, the same team that lost 41-3 at home against the Panthers today.

And this is only one example

It was 41-10, but point noted.

Basically, here are the Steelers in a nutshell: If the other team has a winning record, you will see their best. If they don't, you will see their worst. Pretty simple. So that means you will see some bad football next week and likely a loss vs. the 5-7 Falcons.

HollywoodSteel
12-07-2014, 03:46 PM
They are totally predictable. I knew they'd lose to the Jets and the Saints and I knew (okay, suspected) that they'd beat the Bengals today.

They'll most likely lose to Atlanta (because the Steelers are better than Atlanta in almost every way so how can they possibly come out with a victory?). The Chiefs game is a toss up. The Steelers should win that one because the Chiefs are a good team, but that one is still a toss up in my mind, mostly because it could have playoff implications. They should beat the Bengals again but it ultimately won't matter. The Ravens will run the table and the loss to Atlanta will cost us the division. If we lose to the Chiefs (now I'm becoming more and more convinced we'll lose that one) we don't even get in as a wild card.

The formula is simple. The Steelers do enough to suck us in and get our hopes up but crush those hopes in the most crushing ways possible. That's why we have to lose to shitty teams.

What's hard to predict?

Psycho Ward 86
12-07-2014, 04:01 PM
nah. they're predictably unpredictable. Dont worry, we'll get whooped by the falcons next week to make sure the balance of the universe stays in order

ALLD
12-07-2014, 05:01 PM
We need the Rams' defense.

salamander
12-07-2014, 05:06 PM
Here's a very easy prediction for the Steelers: next week they make the Falcons look like a HOF team.

st33lersguy
12-07-2014, 05:11 PM
The Steelers will get butt-smoked by the Falcons

bayz101
12-07-2014, 05:19 PM
I've never went against my team before & I won't start now. Proving our worth starts with beating the shit out of Atlanta next week. I think we will.

katmandu
12-07-2014, 09:15 PM
This is ridiculous!

And this is only one exampleJust remember to keep in perspective how many YOUNG, INEXPERIENCED players we have right now.

I don't know about you, but I'm excited as hell about the future of this team! Especially after today's game!

Lady Steel
12-08-2014, 01:17 AM
Okay, I'm convinced we're gonna win out.

There! I said it!

I hope I'm seeing a drive to thrive with this team.

Count Steeler
12-08-2014, 05:42 AM
Okay, I'm convinced we're gonna win out.

There! I said it!

I hope I'm seeing a drive to thrive with this team.

Interestingly enough, the Falcons game is the one that concerns me the most. Tomlin has to get this team ready to fight, week in and week out. We lost to the Bucs AND the friggin Jets!!!!!

steel striker
12-08-2014, 02:13 PM
Yeah I'm with Lady Steel and, the steelers will win out! They all know the what has to be done and, anything short of winning is not acceptable. Man this years steelers team you never know what your going to get from week to week. Win out control you own fate!