PDA

View Full Version : Watch: James Harrison ESPN Conversation

Lady Steel
12-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison was the subject of an interview segment on the latest edition of ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown. During the interview, Harrison talked about why he came out of retirement to play one more season for the Steelers and what it was like after he returned.

Harrison spoke about how tired he was after his first practice back with the Steelers.

"The first thing after practice, I'm literally after practice sitting there, and I'm like 'Can I go upstairs and tell them, this is not for me?'" Harrison said with a laugh. "I'm dog tired, my body's hurting. If it wasn't for the fact that my daddy taught me to finish what you started, I might have walked upstairs and seen if I couldn't unsign the papers."

Harrison also talked about his workout regimen and his relationship with defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau. Check out the interview below:

http://steelers.247sports.com/Bolt/Watch-James-Harrison-ESPN-Conversation-33482630

Steeldude
12-03-2014, 02:02 AM
Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison was the subject of an interview segment on the latest edition of ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown. During the interview, Harrison talked about why he came out of retirement to play one more season for the Steelers and what it was like after he returned.

Harrison spoke about how tired he was after his first practice back with the Steelers.

"The first thing after practice, I'm literally after practice sitting there, and I'm like 'Can I go upstairs and tell them, this is not for me?'" Harrison said with a laugh. "I'm dog tired, my body's hurting. If it wasn't for the fact that my daddy taught me to finish what you started, I might have walked upstairs and seen if I couldn't unsign the papers."

Harrison also talked about his workout regimen and his relationship with defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau. Check out the interview below:

http://steelers.247sports.com/Bolt/Watch-James-Harrison-ESPN-Conversation-33482630

Now if the younger players on the team would just emulate Harrison's worth ethic on and off the field...