PDA

View Full Version : Winning is a matter of trust for Steelers

stillers4me
11-17-2014, 02:54 PM
Maybe it was Monday when the Steelers gathered at their South Side training base to review tape of their hurtful 20-13 loss to the New York Jets a day earlier. Or maybe it was Wednesday when they reported to work to begin preparing for a game tonight against the Tennessee Titans, their most important game of the season. The timing isn't important. What's significant is the message offensive coordinator Todd Haley delivered to the offensive players. It grabbed their attention.
"Our bye week comes after this next game. Win it and it will feel like you won two games. Trust me. It will feel like you won all over again when you're sitting on the couch watching the games next Sunday. But lose it ... It will feel like two losses. You don't want that. That's the last thing you want."

"That really hit home," quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said.

So should this:
The Steelers won't make the playoffs if they lose tonight...........

read more @ http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/ron-cook/2014/11/17/Ron-Cook-Winning-is-a-matter-of-trust-for-Steelers/stories/201411170074

Moose
11-17-2014, 04:23 PM
Another point to ponder.... Do they really deserve to go to the playoffs ? When you play on a team that is an embarrassment playing a bottom feeder and losing miserably, then I'm not sure I want to witness a playoff game. Tonight's game and definitely the 2 against the bungholes would dictate outcomes.

86WARD
11-17-2014, 11:07 PM
No. They don't deserve to go.