PDA

View Full Version : Defenses adjust to limit Bell's output in Steelers offense

Lady Steel
11-13-2014, 10:54 AM
If you can't slow him down, bump him.

If you can't stop him, grab him.

Not many teams have found a way to stop, or even slow down, Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell when it comes to catching the ball out of the backfield. So, they are bumping him and grabbing him.

“I get held a lot,” Bell said.

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/7124221-74/bell-yards-steelers#ixzz3Iy6OeL1I

steelreserve
11-13-2014, 11:23 AM
Last week, we found a way to limit him all by ourselves. Would be good if we got away from that.

Count Steeler
11-13-2014, 05:56 PM
Still dumbfounds me how a professional football coaching staff can get their game plan so wrong. ESPECIALLY after taking the cover off the offense the last 2 weeks and facing an opponent with a thin secondary.

"Let's screen them into submission" Oh they have a solid front 7. "Naw, let's screen them into submission." They have a thin secondary and not very good against the deep ball. "We will screen them into submission".

Insane. Nothing more frustrating watching someone use pliers when they need a wrench. :frusty:

GBMelBlount
11-13-2014, 07:56 PM
Still dumbfounds me how a professional football coaching staff can get their game plan so wrong. ESPECIALLY after taking the cover off the offense the last 2 weeks and facing an opponent with a thin secondary.

"Let's screen them into submission" Oh they have a solid front 7. "Naw, let's screen them into submission." They have a thin secondary and not very good against the deep ball. "We will screen them into submission".

Insane. Nothing more frustrating watching someone use pliers when they need a wrench. :frusty:

I still can't believe it

Absolute jackass playcalling.