PDA

View Full Version : (36) Yards Rushing..... Seriously ??

katmandu
11-09-2014, 04:27 PM
I'm utterly speechless..... :no:

What say you ? :hmm:

Dwinsgames
11-09-2014, 04:42 PM
was more than that ... so many things caused this loss .

its all been said many times over about playing down to the level of competition , its been talked about turnovers kill ...

its been talked about not going after oppositions weaknesses .... and much much much more ...

I simply have no more words ...

HollywoodSteel
11-09-2014, 07:29 PM
was more than that ... so many things caused this loss .

its all been said many times over about playing down to the level of competition , its been talked about turnovers kill ...

its been talked about not going after oppositions weaknesses .... and much much much more ...

I simply have no more words ...

I have plenty of words. None of them are family friendly.

Shoes
11-09-2014, 08:37 PM
James Harrison will be replacing Blount next week at RB. Tomlin had a vision.

Count Steeler
11-09-2014, 08:41 PM
James Harrison will be replacing Blount next week at RB. Tomlin had a vision.

Just a microcosm of how poorly this team was prepared this week. Ben says Harrison was not even supposed to be out there. Really? And then he throws to him?

Just way too cutesy for me.

Shoes
11-09-2014, 08:48 PM
Just a microcosm of how poorly this team was prepared this week. Ben says Harrison was not even supposed to be out there. Really? And then he throws to him?

It's the Big Top, all we need is the elephants.

86WARD
11-09-2014, 09:17 PM

And really not the time for it...

Shoes
11-09-2014, 10:53 PM
This is week 10, folks…week 10!

Linebacker James Harrison came racing in on the first-and-goal play at the New York 1, lined up in the backfield and ended up being the target of a Roethlisberger incompletion.“He’s not supposed to be in on that play,” Roethlisberger said. “He went to the flat. He’s never practiced that play from a pass perspective. We put him in a tough situation. I don’t think he’s quite adept in breaking off his route and getting open.”Funny, Harrison was on the other side of the locker room, telling the media he was supposed to be in the game. Tomlin confirmed that Harrison has been part of an offensive package in practice since joining the team in late-September.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/ron-cook/2014/11/09/Brightest-stars-at-head-of-inexcusable-loss/stories/201411090248

Lady Steel
11-09-2014, 11:19 PM
This is week 10, folks…week 10!

Linebacker James Harrison came racing in on the first-and-goal play at the New York 1, lined up in the backfield and ended up being the target of a Roethlisberger incompletion.“He’s not supposed to be in on that play,” Roethlisberger said. “He went to the flat. He’s never practiced that play from a pass perspective. We put him in a tough situation. I don’t think he’s quite adept in breaking off his route and getting open.”Funny, Harrison was on the other side of the locker room, telling the media he was supposed to be in the game. Tomlin confirmed that Harrison has been part of an offensive package in practice since joining the team in late-September.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/ron-cook/2014/11/09/Brightest-stars-at-head-of-inexcusable-loss/stories/201411090248

Geesh. What a clusterfuck. :no: