PDA

View Full Version : Arthur Moats on Serius NFL Radio

stillers4me
11-09-2014, 09:09 AM
Moats did an really great interview that I caught one day last week on my way to work.

They asked him about Ben and Antonio Brown and if he were surprised about Ben's record breaking performances. He said, no because both Ben and AB have been extremely sharp in practice and when you are focused and sharp in practice, it shows up on game day. The younger recievers take note of how the veterans practice and it carries over.

When asked about Harrison, he said he and the other guys have been picking his brain as much as possible especially during the games. They want to know what he is seeing out there and that his leadership has been invaluable.

I wish there was a way for you to hear this interview because I was very impressed both with Moats and they way he described what is happening in the Steelers locker room right now. Bringing back James, Keisel and Joey Porter as a coach is looking to be as high up there as hiring Munchak. Just having them in the room is inspiring the young guys and watching how Ben and AB practice is having major a impact on a young team. I wish I could remember more of the interview to share with you.

We have a ways to go....but it looks like the arrow is at least pointing in the right direction....which is more than some other teams can say at this point. Big kudos to the entire Steelers organization for their efforts!