PDA

View Full Version : Steelers notebook: Haley feels 'smarter' as offense busts out

stillers4me
11-07-2014, 05:30 PM
Three weeks ago, Todd Haley was trying to explain why the Steelers offense didn't produce many yards or points during single-touchdown games against the Jaguars and Browns.

Now, he's getting asked why the offense looks like it will score — and quickly — whenever it gets the ball.

“Yeah, I feel a lot smarter,” he said Thursday. “Like I told the players, as much as I would like to make it about me, when our guys execute and do it the way they're supposed to, (the production will come).

“We as coaches are going to try to put them in the best position to succeed from a game-plan standpoint. But it comes down to them executing.”...........

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/7084412-74/roethlisberger-steelers-haley#ixzz3IQcjbSed

Lady Steel
11-08-2014, 12:16 AM
“Yeah, I feel a lot smarter,” he said Thursday.

Oh geesh. He's such a dweeb. :doh2:

Listen, Todd. You just stand on the sideline with your clipboard and gelled hair and Ben will come up to you and tell you what play he would like to run. You just nod, tell him it's a great idea and he should do it, and then let him do his thing.

Thank you and come again.

ALLD
11-08-2014, 07:36 AM
The hat was making him think bad thoughts. Now that it's gone the Steelers started scoring.