PDA

View Full Version : Ben Roethlisberger woke up Monday, changed diapers and moved on

stillers4me
10-29-2014, 06:07 PM
There was no time after the big, Week-8 win over the Colts for the Steelers' quarterback to dwell on his remarkable success or being named AFC Offensive Player of the Week. There are Ravens to prepare for and diapers to change.........

The Pittsburgh Steelers (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/teams/pittsburgh-steelers)' nation is still buzzing about Ben Roethlisberger's (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/players/1630/ben-roethlisberger) record-setting performance against the Indianapolis Colts (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/teams/indianapolis-colts) and subsequent award as AFC offensive player of the week.
And rightfully so, as Roethlisberger's 40-for-49 passing performance for 522 yards and six touchdowns with no interceptions was truly spectacular. He led the club to victory, his 100th as a starting quarterback in just 150 starts (the fourth player to accomplish that). However, the Steelers quarterback clearly has moved on.

"That was last Sunday's game,'' Roethlisberger said Wednesday afternoon before practice. "That's in the rearview mirror. It was a fun win, this and that, blah, blah, blah. But, it's Baltimore time, and that's what the focus went straight to Monday morning. (And) it's not hard to do."

"As I've told you, I got up Monday morning and started changing diapers, cleaning up the kitchen and moving on. Life goes on. That's the realistic part of it. You have to put it behind you. Just like if you have a bad game, you have to put it behind you and move on. There's no point sitting here and dwelling on the past when we have a big one here this week.''............

Read more @ http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-news/2014/10/29/7101613/steelers-ben-roethlisberger-week-8-nfl

86WARD
10-29-2014, 06:30 PM
Good attitude. Now pound the Ravens for 7TD!

siss
10-29-2014, 06:55 PM
So I have privileged information on Ben's week:
Here's how it went!

Monday: Change diapers, clean kitchen, take out trash, watch game tape.

Tuesday: off day change diapers, clean kitchen and teach JR how to dance in the pocket, limit TV so kids brains don't turn to mush.

Wed: Get game plan from coaches, change diapers, clean kitchen, teach Baylee how to say DaDa., keep Jr from throwing everything in sight, go to practice, talk to reporters.

Thursday: Change diapers, clean kitchen, teach receivers how to catch. Watch ESPN, get angry because they are drooling over how many TD's that Luck kid is going to throw…all the while those dips at ESPN are forgetting the Lombardi's sitting in Ben's living room. Go into Beast Mode.

Friday: Go to practice. Send Oline to get message so they are relaxed, Change diapers, clean kitchen, make dinner for Mrs and teach jr how to throw a play action pass. JR goes into beast mode when he finds out about the dissing ESPN is doing…keep JR from throwing everything in the house.

Saturday: change diapers, clean kitchen prepare for game, get more angry from watching ESPN…Jr tells daddy not to throw everything in the house.

Sunday: throw 6 TDs, 522 yards and win game

He's a All Pro QB and dad!

Hawkman
10-29-2014, 08:55 PM
Too funny! With that heading....I thought it was a disparaging comment on Ben. I thought you were saying he shat himself after an outstanding performance and then....well....

Hindes204
10-29-2014, 09:30 PM
Too funny! With that heading....I thought it was a disparaging comment on Ben. I thought you were saying he shat himself after an outstanding performance and then....well....

Dont worry, you're no the only one that thought that, lol

Texasteel
10-30-2014, 09:33 AM
Last week showed what most of us already knew. Ben is a pocket pass that can get out of trouble with his legs if need be, still very dangerous when he is on the move. This weeks game will probably hinge on how well the OL plays, and how much pressure we can put on the Ravens. If they can protect Ben like they did last week, and we can pressure the QB, it could be a long day for the Ravens. If not it could be a long day for us.

Lady Steel
10-30-2014, 04:09 PM
Good for Ben. :) Life goes on.