PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network Highlights kill me

BnG_Hevn
10-27-2014, 06:29 AM
They were seriously nob-slobbing the Patriots and how well Brady played blah blah blah, but when it came to the Steelers, it was all about the Colts' defense being depleted which allowed Ben to do so well.

That is seriously hilarious. I swear, the Steelers NEVER get credit, the Steeler's QB is ALWAYS a product of either the system or the opponents faults.

Also, I was watching the highlights of games and very game, any player that had significant play had the fantasy points displayed on the screen so I was curious as to what Ben had ….. but nothing was displayed???? He had 500+ yards and 6 TDs and that is not worthy of a fantasy stat?

I'll give props to Marshall Faulk though for giving Ben credit, and Sanders too, except he had to add "but" in his.

salamander
10-27-2014, 06:31 AM
No one should be surprised. It's the way it's always been and the way it's always going to be.

fansince'76
10-27-2014, 06:34 AM
That's why I don't watch NFL Network (with the exception of a Steelers game being broadcast on it) or BSPN (again, with the exception of a Steelers game being broadcast on it).

Devilsdancefloor
10-27-2014, 06:44 AM
yeah no respect, but i hope they take that as a chip and play lights out the rest of the season

tube517
10-27-2014, 07:24 AM
I can't stand Pee-on and CokeheadIrvin. Now, they are waxing each other's dolphin for their Brokeback Cryboys.

ALLD
10-27-2014, 07:29 AM
The NFL Network also keeps reporting this morning how Ben has joined the 100 wins in 150 games with Bradshaw, Brady and Peyton Manning! Epic failure.

tube517
10-27-2014, 07:35 AM
The NFL Network also keeps reporting this morning how Ben has joined the 100 wins in 150 games with Bradshaw, Brady and Peyton Manning! Epic failure.

For that record, half of the QBs on the list played for the Steelers.

Montana is from the Pittsburgh area.

The fourth one cheated.

fansince'76
10-27-2014, 08:23 AM
I can't stand Pee-on and CokeheadIrvin.

Yeah, I can't stand "Shuck-n-Jive" and the crackhead either. Or that idiot fat fuck Sapp...

smokin3000gt
10-27-2014, 10:03 AM
Yeah, I can't stand "Shuck-n-Jive" and the crackhead either. Or that idiot fat fuck Sapp...

I see you've been going to church on the weekends.. :chuckle: :wink02:

steel striker
10-27-2014, 11:18 AM
As usual Ben never gets props he should get because, we all know if this had been Brady or Manning it would have been barf time. Seems half of the media always has some bias on Ben.