PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward: 'Don't Know Who These Guys Are'

tube517
10-13-2014, 01:51 PM
http://sportsblogs.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers-steelers-blog

“They’re very close to hitting that panic button…They just look like an inconsistent football team right now. The defense looks soft. Guys are just able to run the ball up and down the field. I look at their personnel; they can’t cover anybody in the secondary. Offensively, I thought I’d never say it, but the Steelers are a finesse offense right now. I don’t even know who these guys are.”

ALLD
10-13-2014, 02:08 PM
They the Pittsburgh Pretenders.

Dwinsgames
10-13-2014, 02:11 PM
They are pretenders.

and not doing a very convincing job of it either

Drazo85
10-13-2014, 03:00 PM
Maybe this is what this team needs. A good kick in the butt from all the veterans, media and fans. Maybe that would make them play with more sense of urgency. Tomlins post game coments are just excuses the players use to justify their poor effort.

HollywoodSteel
10-13-2014, 03:06 PM
Maybe this is what this team needs. A good kick in the butt from all the veterans, media and fans. Maybe that would make them play with more sense of urgency. Tomlins post game coments are just excuses the players use to justify their poor effort.

I don't think they can just DECIDE to be better. Who is the best player on this team right now? It's AB hands down. Why? Is he a physically superior to everyone else? No. He PRACTICES differently. He works harder during the week. The coaches need to look at that and make EVERYONE practice better. You drop a ball? Stay on the field and catch 100 balls in a row before heading to the locker room. The 70s Steelers had the games won before they ever reached the field because they practiced better than everyone else.

Dwinsgames
10-13-2014, 03:44 PM
http://www.steelersgab.com/2014/10/13/todd-haley-proper-target-steelers-failures-2014/

Psycho Ward 86
10-13-2014, 03:58 PM
They are pretenders.

thats too generous

salamander
10-13-2014, 05:49 PM
This team is a mess, that's who and what this team is right now. Franchise QB at the helm and we get this shit? Doesn't fly right with me.

blackngldblood
10-13-2014, 06:57 PM
This team is a mess, that's who and what this team is right now. Franchise QB at the helm and we get this shit? Doesn't fly right with me.

Because when all is said and done, people will look at these 8-8 years and attempt to define Roethlisberger by it. Three wasted years. It's sickening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

st33lersguy
10-13-2014, 07:36 PM
I don't know who they are either

Psycho Ward 86
10-13-2014, 07:47 PM
Because when all is said and done, people will look at these 8-8 years and attempt to define Roethlisberger by it. Three wasted years. It's sickening.

and drive him further and further from the hall of fame. if this ends up another dud season, i think he has to play lights out for the rest of his career and win another superbowl to get in

blackngldblood
10-13-2014, 07:50 PM
and drive him further and further from the hall of fame. if this ends up another dud season, i think he has to play lights out for the rest of his career and win another superbowl to get in

Yep. For his sake I hope they get their shit together and make his prime worth a damn. That and my sanity as well, haha!