PDA

View Full Version : Brian Hoyer Laughing At Steelers Is Rock Bottom

stillers4me
10-12-2014, 10:01 PM
There’s rock bottom.

Then there’s Brian Hoyer poking fun at your organization.

Try to swallow that down — Brian Hoyer, a guy who before this season never threw more than 100 passes in a professional year or started more than three games in a season, was making fun of the Steelers.

Yes, Brian Hoyer — a guy who threw one solitary pass in 2011 as a member of the Patriots — felt the need (and had every right) to play funny guy after Sunday’s game (http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/10/12/dunlap-brian-hoyer-laughing-at-steelers-is-rock-bottom/#).

According to Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, Hoyer said after Sunday’s dismantling of the Steelers that he was “a little bored at the end” of his side’s 31-10 victory over the visiting club from Pittsburgh.

How embarrassing.

How humiliating.

How degrading.

This wasn’t Brady or Manning, Luck or Brees having a good time ribbing you after the game; this was Brian freaking Hoyer.

How’s that hit you Mike Tomlin?

How’s that hit you Dick LeBeau?

How’s that hit you Todd Haley?

How’s that hit you Kevin Colbert?

How’s that hit you anyone with the surname Rooney?

Hoyer needed only eight completions (he threw 21 times) to roar to 217 yards passing as the Browns beat the Steelers for just the third time in the last 23 tries and most definitively since that 51-0 hammering in 1989..............

Read more @ http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/10/12/dunlap-brian-hoyer-laughing-at-steelers-is-rock-bottom/

Shoes
10-12-2014, 10:10 PM
Hoyer wasn't the only one bored, the entire Steeler team and coaching staff looked bored.

"The Rooney family has the chance to plainly tell some men what they need to do to keep their jobs.
Or, they can keep allowing men like Brian Hoyer to publicly make fun of them."

……..history says they will choose the latter.

MrPgh
10-12-2014, 10:31 PM
Hoyer wasn't the only one bored, the entire Steeler team and coaching staff looked bored.

"The Rooney family has the chance to plainly tell some men what they need to do to keep their jobs.
Or, they can keep allowing men like Brian Hoyer to publicly make fun of them."

……..history says they will choose the latter.

Of course not. The Rooneys put themselves above the team.

Count Steeler
10-12-2014, 10:33 PM
8 for 17 for 217 yards? I'd be laughing as well. No I wouldn't, but I'd be feeling pretty good to finally put a beating on a team that has had my teams number for 10 years. And they cut me 2 years ago.

X-Terminator
10-13-2014, 12:19 AM
I'd like to see some context first before I rush to judgment. We're talking about the media, after all. Besides, Colin Dunlap is notorious for stirring the pot.

st33lersguy
10-13-2014, 06:53 PM
Speaking of Cleveland here is what they have in the next month
Away game at Jacksonville
Home game against Oakland
Home game against Tampa
Josh Gordon returning

Cleveland is looking at 6-2 start, then a return of their best offensive weapon when their schedule gets tougher