PDA

View Full Version : Passion & Purpose

GBMelBlount
10-12-2014, 03:46 PM
I love watching a team play with the passion and purpose I saw today.

I just wish it had been the Steelers.

Shoes
10-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Sadly, they almost did the same thing on the first meeting.

86WARD
10-12-2014, 08:53 PM
Last 6 quarters versus the Browns...out scored 55-13...lol. Passion and purpose!

Count Steeler
10-12-2014, 08:59 PM
A time out at the start of the 2nd quarter.
Clock management and play calling that leaves me scratching my head.
Never able to get momentum back after losing it in the 2nd quarter.
Plays that are not executed well at all, leading me to believe the practices are suspect.
A kick returner who is allowed to continually return kicks shy of the 20.
Questionable personnel at different field positions.
Running on 13 of the first 15 plays or so, never getting Ben into a rhythm.
Hoyer was averaging 29 yards per completion for one stretch. HOYER!!!!

Count Steeler
10-13-2014, 10:31 AM
Last 6 quarters versus the Browns...out scored 55-13...lol. Passion and purpose!

Maybe Tomlin will post that in the locker room to get the guys motivated.

I am preparing to get embarrassed on Monday Night. At least we are at home, but I am not looking for a win, I am only looking to be competitive.

Moose
10-13-2014, 10:50 AM
The Steeler's possess the passion and purpose of a CELLAR DWELLAR team which we've become. And from the looks of the other division teams, and the lack of coaching, desire to win and initiative to make improvements that this team has, looks as though we will be down here for awhile.

Dwinsgames
10-13-2014, 11:00 AM
can somebody wash the suck off of this team please ??

Craic
10-13-2014, 11:05 AM
Maybe Tomlin will post that in the locker room to get the guys motivated.

I am preparing to get embarrassed on Monday Night. At least we are at home, but I am not looking for a win, I am only looking to be competitive.

Wouldn't be surprised if we win, it'll fit the pattern of this team. Win, loss, win, loss, win, loss.

Dwinsgames
10-13-2014, 11:19 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if we win, it'll fit the pattern of this team. Win, loss, win, loss, win, loss.

and fit the second part of the pattern ,,,suck enough to not matter but not enough to reap the rewards of a high enough selection to start to fix the problems ...

then again first over all would not be good enough with Colbert and Tomlin dictating the way they are spent ....

they have no ability to select after the 4th round and make questionable calls before that .... they also fail to recognize team need

tube517
10-13-2014, 12:41 PM
There is no passion and they play without a purpose.

It's pretty telling that our 36 year old practically retired DE is hustling running down a PASSING PLAY and hardly anyone else is around.

- - - Updated - - -

I said it before. I don't think this team is capable of winning 2 in a row. They may lose 2 or more in a row, though.