PDA

View Full Version : The straw that broke the Camel's back.

Edman
10-12-2014, 02:37 PM
No more breaks for Mike Tomlin, Todd Haley, Ben Roethlisberger, and this entire team.

No more optimism. No more "benefit of the doubt". No more excuses. Nothing.

Jack up the trade rumors, the hot seat rumors, everything. Negativity seems to wake this team up. It woke them last year. albiet too late. It needs to happen again.

Steelerette
10-12-2014, 02:39 PM
Pretty much.

I can accept a rebuilding season and breaking in new players - but they're not even trying out there.

tube517
10-12-2014, 02:49 PM
They can't win 2 games in a row. I don't see any wake ups happening. I've already lowered my expectations for this team since 2012.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

steelerdude15
10-12-2014, 02:50 PM
No more breaks for Mike Tomlin, Todd Haley, Ben Roethlisberger, and this entire team.

No more optimism. No more "benefit of the doubt". No more excuses. Nothing.

Jack up the trade rumors, the hot seat rumors, everything. Negativity seems to wake this team up. It woke them last year. albiet too late. It needs to happen again.

You say this every week.

zulater
10-12-2014, 03:00 PM
The needle is pointing down on this team. Way down. I don;'t think the people in place are capable of picking things up. We'll suck until Tomlin and Colbert areboth fired.

MrPgh
10-12-2014, 03:01 PM
So can we finally admit someone with a last name of Rooney has been making bad decisions?

stillers4me
10-12-2014, 03:04 PM
Fans have all the answers.

Dwinsgames
10-12-2014, 03:04 PM
this team sucks

they have no sense of urgency

they have no fire

they are ill prepared

they have been thoroughly embarrassed by the Browns who are a better team by lots than the Steelers and we need ( and ownership needs to ask how and why ) and make the appropriate changes that allowed the shift of power take place

poor drafting caught up with this team a few years back.....

poor coaching caught up with this team a few years back .....

once the guys you really didn't need to coach retired /moved on this team needed coaching and they have not been getting it across the board .....

throwing in my towel after this one , call is knee jerk if you want but its far from that .....

this team sucks

X-Terminator
10-12-2014, 03:09 PM
My final words are these:

Why is everyone so pissed off? Didn't most of us expect something like this to happen?

We have to face fact that the Steelers do not have the right to be great every season, and that every team goes through cycles. It's simply our turn to suck out loud. The question now becomes how do we fix it, and who gets to do it?

zulater
10-12-2014, 03:10 PM

No we don't. But it's getting pretty obvious no one on our coaching staff does either. And while we don't get paid for our know nothing opinions, they do. A pretty fair sum in fact. :coffee:

Dwinsgames
10-12-2014, 03:11 PM

Why is everyone so pissed off? Didn't most of us expect something like this to happen?

We have to face fact that the Steelers do not have the right to be great every season, and that every team goes through cycles. It's simply our turn to suck out loud. The question now becomes how do we fix it, and who gets to do it?

I am not surprised , been talking about it for several years off and on ... so nothing new here from me really this is just the straw that broke the camels back

Edman
10-12-2014, 03:13 PM
Once is a fluke. Twice is a pattern. Three times is a trend.

This team as it is, will and always will be mediocre. I'll watch them to the end, but I'll accept it as is. This team is not going anywhere but down until changes are made.

Shoes
10-12-2014, 03:14 PM

No, Tomlin has all the answers. We all witnessed another one today, to a decimated Browns team.

HollywoodSteel
10-12-2014, 03:14 PM

Here's why: It is or defense's turn to suck until they get better. They are too young or too old or just talentless at almost every position.

But it is not our offense's turn to suck. If Belichick had this offense he would be putting up 30 points a game. Especially against a defense where they have like 100 injuries. If our other receivers ptacticed like AB this would never happen. If our coaches DEMANDED that they all practice like AB this would not happen. If Todd Haley didn't have a pact with some mobster to keep us from scoring TDs this would not happen.

Dwinsgames
10-12-2014, 03:15 PM
The needle is pointing down on this team. Way down. I don;'t think the people in place are capable of picking things up. We'll suck until Tomlin and Colbert areboth fired.

this

Buckinnuts
10-12-2014, 03:16 PM
Fire tomlin, lebeau,haley, cut wing,

Dwinsgames
10-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Fire tomlin, lebeau,haley, cut wing,

unless Colbert is included you wont accomplish much

Shoes
10-12-2014, 03:19 PM
unless Colbert is included you wont accomplish much

You beat me to it.

MrPgh
10-12-2014, 03:20 PM

Nope. After the Wild Card game in Denver everyone thought that Arians was the only problem with the team, the defense didn't need any changes, and that Art II is every bit the owner Dan was.

zulater
10-12-2014, 03:20 PM
No, Tomlin has all the answers. We all witnessed another one today, to a decimated Browns team.

That's just it. They had key injuries, yet we couldn't take advantage. They could have brought a half dozen fans down from the stands and put them in uniform and put them in the game and it wouldn't make any difference. It never does with this team. Remember back in 2012 when we were still alive for the playoffs and we got boat raced by a Charger team down 3 offensive linemen. I think they started a couple early week waiver pick up on the line that game and mowed through the Steelers.
So this is nothing new.

Shoes
10-12-2014, 03:21 PM
That's just it. They had key injuries, yet we couldn't take advantage. They could have brought a half dozen fans down from the stands and put them in uniform and put them in the game and it wouldn't make any difference. It never does with this team. Remember back in 2012 when we were still alive for the playoffs and we got boat raced by a Charger team down 3 offensive linemen. I think they started a couple early week waiver pick up on the line that game and mowed through the Steelers.
So this is nothing new.

:chuckle:

HollywoodSteel
10-12-2014, 03:21 PM
And here's what really pisses me off. Remember how the Patriots responded the week after they were embarrassed on the road by the Chiefs? WE WILL NEVER DO THAT! We will never have those kinds of adjustments made, we will never build that kind of fire in our players. I don't think NE has a better offense than us. They have a great QB, TE and Head Coach. Apparently that's all you need to score a bunch of points.

Dwinsgames
10-12-2014, 03:22 PM
sorry Edman did not mean to steal your thread thunder with my thread ....

mods feel free to merge them as they are basically 1 in the same ( final word ) and this one

zulater
10-12-2014, 03:23 PM

Your down cycle isn't supposed to happen until after your franchise qb retires or is past his prime.

Dwinsgames
10-12-2014, 03:26 PM
before it grows legs ... Art2 does not pick the players , present the game plan or coach the squad nor does he take any snaps ...

this team lacks players and coaching along with direction ...

those issues are direct reflections of the GM , Head coach and his staff and last but not least the players on the active 53

Shoes
10-12-2014, 03:26 PM
And here's what really pisses me off. Remember how the Patriots responded the week after they were embarrassed on the road by the Chiefs? WE WILL NEVER DO THAT! We will never have those kinds of adjustments made, we will never build that kind of fire in our players. I don't think NE has a better offense than us. They have a great QB, TE and Head Coach. Apparently that's all you need to score a bunch of points.

Yes, but the Steeler head coach is a first class bullshitter. That is where he excels and that is what he does best.

MrPgh
10-12-2014, 03:27 PM
before it grows legs ... Art2 does not pick the players , present the game plan or coach the squad nor does he take any snaps ...

this team lacks players and coaching along with direction ...

those issues are direct reflections of the GM , Head coach and his staff and last but not least the players on the active 53

Nope, he doesn't get a pass. Everyone knows Art II ran Arians out of town. Everyone knows Tomlin isn't allowed to pick his own staff. The problem starts with him and works its ways down.

X-Terminator
10-12-2014, 03:28 PM
Your down cycle isn't supposed to happen until after your franchise qb retires or is past his prime.

OK then, let's fire everyone, trade Ben, AB and Bell, and just go 1-15 for the next 3 seasons.

Would you and everyone else be happy with that?

HollywoodSteel
10-12-2014, 03:28 PM
Yes, but the Steeler head coach is a first class bullshitter. That is where he excels and that is what he does best.

That and he knows how to coach an NFL team. We have a world class bullshitter of our own, but that doesn't equate to Ws.

X-Terminator
10-12-2014, 03:29 PM
Nope, he doesn't get a pass. Everyone knows Art II ran Arians out of town. Everyone knows Tomlin isn't allowed to pick his own staff. The problem starts with him and works its ways down.

He does not get a pass from me for those very reasons.

Kittyfish
Here's why: It is or defense's turn to suck until they get better. They are too young or too old or just talentless at almost every position.

But it is not our offense's turn to suck. If Belichick had this offense he would be putting up 30 points a game. Especially against a defense where they have like 100 injuries. If our other receivers practiced like AB this would never happen. If our coaches DEMANDED that they all practice like AB this would not happen. If Todd Haley didn't have a pact with some mobster to keep us from scoring TDs this would not happen.

This. As I said in the game day thread, the Steelers have a top tier quarterback, running back and wide receiver. I don't know a lot about football, but it seems to me the offense should be scoring more than they are and all I can think of is coaching problems. Ben is soon to be in the twilight of his productive QB years, and it is a shame he is being wasted.

I completely understand that a team cannot stay on top indefinitely, esp in the era of free agency, and am prepared for a down cycle. It is just a shame that we have a franchise quarterback who is not utilized to his full capabiilities (IMO) is all.

st33lersguy
We are the worst team in the division right now, and I expect us to stay at the bottom for a large chunk of the season

zulater
10-12-2014, 03:31 PM
OK then, let's fire everyone, trade Ben, AB and Bell, and just go 1-15 for the next 3 seasons.

Fire Tomlin, Colbert and the entire coaching staff. Trade Ben. Keep AB, and especially LeVeon.

Dwinsgames
10-12-2014, 03:32 PM
We are the worst team in the division right now, and I expect us to stay at the bottom for the rest of the season

fixed it

MrPgh
10-12-2014, 03:32 PM
Fire Tomlin, Colbert and the entire coaching staff. Trade Ben. Keep AB, and especially LeVeon.

If the Steelers get a coaching staff that actually utilizes Ben's talents, then there's no reason to trade him.

HollywoodSteel
10-12-2014, 03:33 PM

Do you honestly think anyone seriously is talking about trading those guys? Yes, people have occasionally brought up trading Ben but it's a horrible idea and deep down everyone knows it. I think what we want are points from those guys and everyone else. Is that really too much to demand? And if that's not happening do you really think it's a cyclical thing? Like it was never going to be possible to score points with this offense no matter how they were coached because we are supposed to be in a downward trend?

There's no way you think this offense in better coaching hands wouldn't produce more points.

zulater
10-12-2014, 03:36 PM
fixed it

No you didn't.

"for this season and the foreseeable future. "

- - - Updated - - -

If the Steelers get a coaching staff that actually utilizes Ben's talents, then there's no reason to trade him.

Huge if. But yeah I'd be down with keeping Ben if we had a better offensive coaching staff.

X-Terminator
10-12-2014, 03:37 PM
Do you honestly think anyone seriously is talking about trading those guys? Yes, people have occasionally brought up trading Ben but it's a horrible idea and deep down everyone knows it. I think what we want are points from those guys and everyone else. Is that really too much to demand? And if that's not happening do you really think it's a cyclical thing? Like it was never going to be possible to score points with this offense no matter how they were coached because we are supposed to be in a downward trend?

There's no way you think this offense in better coaching hands wouldn't produce more points.

I'm just tired of the "trade Ben" sentiment. It would be STUPID...STUPID...to trade him. You DO NOT trade your franchise QB. Period. I fully agree that they need better coaching in order to get the most out of them, because the current staff is not getting it done.

zulater
10-12-2014, 03:39 PM

This guy kills the Penguins who get a high seed in the playoffs and advance once there, but the Steelers orginization is held blameless for a steady decline with a franchise qb at or near his prime. Hard to figure?

X-Terminator
10-12-2014, 03:40 PM
This guy kills the Penguins who get a high seed in the playoffs and advance once there, but the Steelers orginization is held blameless for a steady decline with a franchise qb at or near his prime. Hard to figure?

If you can point out where I said the organization is blameless, please do so. But make sure you read my response to HollywoodSteel before you do.

Shoes
10-12-2014, 03:40 PM

I think firing Colbert, Tomlin and LeBeau would be a more fruitful way to go. And while I don't expect the Steelers to win every game or make the playoffs every year, they should have been able to beat a decimated Browns team.

zulater
10-12-2014, 03:42 PM
I'm just tired of the "trade Ben" sentiment. It would be STUPID...STUPID...to trade him. You DO NOT trade your franchise QB. Period. I fully agree that they need better coaching in order to get the most out of them, because the current staff is not getting it done.

If you don't fix the front office and coaching why is it stupid to trade him? This will be 3 straight years out of the playoffs. Four straight years without a playoff win. I think you can manage that without paying Big Ben 50 million guaranteed for the next 3 years.

X-Terminator
10-12-2014, 03:43 PM
I think firing Colbert, Tomlin and LeBeau would be a more fruitful way to go. And while I don't expect the Steelers to win every game or make the playoffs every year, they should have been able to beat a decimated Browns team.

Throw Haley in there and I'd have no issues.

Count Steeler
Final word? We are not a playoff team anymore.

Colbert, Tomlin and ALL coaches need to go. Start the interview process for a GM. Let the GM pick his coach. Let the coach pick his staff.

zulater

If you don't include Haley on your list I'm putting you on ignore. :wink02:

X-Terminator
If you don't fix the front office and coaching why is it stupid to trade him? This will be 3 straight years out of the playoffs. Four straight years without a playoff win. I think you can manage that without paying Big Ben 50 million guaranteed for the next 3 years.

I support fixing the front office and coaching. I DO NOT support trading Ben, and I never will.

stillers4me
10-12-2014, 03:45 PM
I support fixing the front office and coaching. I DO NOT support trading Ben, and I never will.

This!! Ben is not the problem. ....

Shoes
10-12-2014, 03:46 PM
If you don't include Haley on your list I'm putting you on ignore. :wink02:

I must be getting senile, how could I leave him out!

Psycho Ward 86
10-12-2014, 03:46 PM
boy was i wrong to defend haley all this time. im right with the crowd on probably most everything without reading every post in this thread. i dont even know where to begin.

zulater
10-12-2014, 03:47 PM

I don't want Ben traded either. But I also don;t want to commit 1/4 of our salary cap to him if we keep missing the playoffs. either. I honestly don't know where or how to fix it at this point? That's why I think everything needs to be on the table when the season is done. That includes possibly trading Ben if the right offer is out there.

JayC
10-12-2014, 03:48 PM
"gotta play better", "we'll shallow this one", "use this as a learning experience"

same old comments

BnG_Hevn
10-12-2014, 03:48 PM
I think it's all a conspiracy theory on the part of the players. They have the ability to win and could easily beat many teams, but they all want Tomilin out so they are losing on purpose. Once the message is in that Tomilin is gone (this year, next year???) they will buckle down and start winning.

……

So, how is that for blind homerism?

Devilsdancefloor
10-12-2014, 03:51 PM
it all falls on drafting no if and s or buts this team builds thru the draft. For whatever reason Oline got neglected for every then we spend top draft picks and miss terrible at the tackle position now they are doing the same with CB & NT. Any team with a good TE eats this D up. but i can not lay it all on colbert his job was easy when 3 or 4 teams ran the 3-4 he could spend late round picks on diamonds in the rough, so they really are really a victim of their success.

But they look like they are going through the motions once they get behind. this is what drives me insane it is ok if they lost and played hard

X-Terminator
10-12-2014, 03:52 PM
I don't want Ben traded either. But I also don;t want to commit 1/4 of our salary cap to him if we keep missing the playoffs. either. I honestly don't know where or how to fix it at this point? That's why I think everything needs to be on the table when the season is done. That includes possibly trading Ben if the right offer is out there.

OK, putting my own feelings aside for a second, say Colbert is still GM. Do you really want him making a trade for Ben should they decide to do so?

ALLD
10-12-2014, 03:54 PM
They do not look any better than a Friday night JV team. Fortunately I stopped watching at halftime and went to the gun range. I will not invest a whole in this team until they show a reason why I should use my valuable spare time supporting them.

Shoes
10-12-2014, 04:04 PM
Throw Haley in there and I'd have no issues.

How could I leave the microwave bandit out!

zulater
10-12-2014, 04:06 PM
OK, putting my own feelings aside for a second, say Colbert is still GM. Do you really want him making a trade for Ben should they decide to do so?

While I want Colbert fired I'm ok with some of our recent picks. LeVeon Bell was a great choice. Shazier, jury still out. Jarvis Jones? I don't know, I think first and second round picks are usually so obvious that anyone can do good with them.

86WARD
10-12-2014, 04:10 PM

Two major reasons this team is in the situation they are.

Mojouw
10-12-2014, 04:14 PM

That is it right now. No amount of heart and desire will replace the fact that the Steelers have only 3 or 4 players above league average performance under the age of 27 on the roster. AB, Decastro, Pouncey, and Bell. That's it.

That is a lack of young, cheap, talent.

Additionally, the lack of talent from those draft classes forced this team to re-draft the same positions over and over again. That ignored needs at other areas. They are now reaping the results of that. Simply not enough talent to win week in and week out.

X-Terminator
10-12-2014, 04:16 PM

Which is why Colbert and Tomlin should be on the first bus out of town. They REALLY fucked the team good with those awful drafts.

Shoes
10-12-2014, 04:18 PM
That is it right now. No amount of heart and desire will replace the fact that the Steelers have only 3 or 4 players above league average performance under the age of 27 on the roster. AB, Decastro, Pouncey, and Bell. That's it.

Additionally, the lack of talent from those draft classes forced this team to re-draft the same positions over and over again. That ignored needs at other areas. They are now reaping the results of that. Simply not enough talent to win week in and week out.

I agree and the responsibility lies at the feet of the FO and coaching staff. Change is needed there.

silver & black
10-12-2014, 04:47 PM
LOL! I must have stumbled on to a Raiders forum by mistake!

steelreserve
10-12-2014, 04:58 PM
poor drafting caught up with this team a few years back.....

poor coaching caught up with this team a few years back .....

once the guys you really didn't need to coach retired /moved on this team needed coaching and they have not been getting it across the board .....

ding ding ding ding

When people talk about "Cowher's players," it's not just that Tomlin inherited a loaded roster, it's that replacement has been non-existent and part of that is coaching guys up to their potential. I don't think it's all because of drafting or that the 3-4 has become so popular with other teams that there's more competition. They're all staring at the same draft we are, so if we know what we're doing and they don't, why are we the ones struggling?

Mojouw
10-12-2014, 05:11 PM
ding ding ding ding

When people talk about "Cowher's players," it's not just that Tomlin inherited a loaded roster, it's that replacement has been non-existent and part of that is coaching guys up to their potential. I don't think it's all because of drafting or that the 3-4 has become so popular with other teams that there's more competition. They're all staring at the same draft we are, so if we know what we're doing and they don't, why are we the ones struggling?

I don't know, but I often wonder if it has to do with "missing" on a few picks forced this team (or at least the FO folks made the decision to) chase that position through multiple drafts? Gilbert goes to Adams goes to Beachum. Sweed to Wallace to Brown to Sanders to Wheaton to Bryant. Mendenhall to Bell. Hood to Heyward to Tuitt.

There are some good players on that list. But also means that annually 1-3 round picks have been spent chasing the same "white whales" -- WR, DE, and OT. Meanwhile the DB's aged to uselessness, the pass rush withered, etc.

I really have no idea. Sometimes I wonder if in this team's quest to find a quick solution to OL and WR woes, they really let the rest of the roster alone for too long. Then again...it all made sense at one time...

Bluecoat96
10-12-2014, 05:13 PM

Honestly, I'm reminded of when Mike Singletary was the HC of the 49ers. He was full of inspirational quotes and catch phrases, but lacked the actual ability to be a HC. Lo and behold, he's fired, Harbaugh comes in and damn near wins it all with the same players.

Dwinsgames
10-12-2014, 05:15 PM
While I want Colbert fired I'm ok with some of our recent picks. LeVeon Bell was a great choice. Shazier, jury still out. Jarvis Jones? I don't know, I think first and second round picks are usually so obvious that anyone can do good with them.

even a blind squirrel finds the occasional nut ... that being said the heart and soul of a successful team and its primary depth come from the middle rounds and we have gotten very little from those rounds in the last 10 years , slowly but surely diminishing the teams starter and depth quality ... throw in some blown second rounders over that same span and trading away an under contract malcontent 1st rounder for a 5th round pick it devoid's a team of its talent ...

then if the talent remaining is not coached up and put into a position to succeed you devoid of talent goes even deeper .....

this is a drafting problem , compounded by the lack of a coaching plan / direction ...

its almost like Tomlin says ok I have 3 former HC on my staff they know what needs to be done so he just assumes its getting done instead of making sure it gets done ....

the staff looks in a fog on the sidelines no emotion and the players show the same amount of enthusiasm while on the field ....

the problems are not just 1 or two things , they are not isolated little things , they are around every corner in every locker and under every towel ....

nothing short of wholesale change is going to fix what ails this franchise

Shoes
10-12-2014, 05:28 PM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z211/vestkap/Lost_And_Confused_Signpost-e1398265480526_zps87ad8151.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/vestkap/media/Lost_And_Confused_Signpost-e1398265480526_zps87ad8151.jpg.html)

Mojouw
10-12-2014, 05:30 PM
even a blind squirrel finds the occasional nut ... that being said the heart and soul of a successful team and its primary depth come from the middle rounds and we have gotten very little from those rounds in the last 10 years , slowly but surely diminishing the teams starter and depth quality ... throw in some blown second rounders over that same span and trading away an under contract malcontent 1st rounder for a 5th round pick it devoid's a team of its talent ...

then if the talent remaining is not coached up and put into a position to succeed you devoid of talent goes even deeper .....

this is a drafting problem , compounded by the lack of a coaching plan / direction ...

its almost like Tomlin says ok I have 3 former HC on my staff they know what needs to be done so he just assumes its getting done instead of making sure it gets done ....

the staff looks in a fog on the sidelines no emotion and the players show the same amount of enthusiasm while on the field ....

the problems are not just 1 or two things , they are not isolated little things , they are around every corner in every locker and under every towel ....

nothing short of wholesale change is going to fix what ails this franchise

This is largely the same staff, arguably with improvements, that made a bunch of right (or at leas right looking!) moves when they had damn near HOF talent all over the roster. Now that they are lacking that both on the field and in the pipeline, they don't look so good. How do we, as fans, separate the blame out? Lack of players or lack of coaching of less talented players?

Just looking at the defense from the championsip core of the recent past, Hampton, Smith, Kiesel, Harrison, Farrior, and Polamalu were all amongst the best in the game during that window. Taylor, Woodley, Timmons, and Clark were just down a tier or so. That can make a coaching staff look really smart.

Now the defense is littered with a few young and green prospects, old vets, and tantalizing mistakes like Worilds (booooooyyyyy was I wrong on that dirtball). So did the staff get dumber or the players crappier? Both?

Bottom line is this staff is likely gone at the end of the year regardless. Someone is going to have to pay the price.

Dwinsgames
10-12-2014, 05:40 PM
Bottom line is this staff is likely gone at the end of the year regardless. Someone is going to have to pay the price.

that is my fear ...they dump the staff and keep the head man and the GM .... fixing nothing

Mojouw
10-12-2014, 05:48 PM
that is my fear ...they dump the staff and keep the head man and the GM .... fixing nothing

I guess that is the thing. I'm not sure, right now, what there is that can be fixed. Be nice to get some info the next several days on where the breakdowns were.

Dwinsgames
10-12-2014, 05:57 PM
I guess that is the thing. I'm not sure, right now, what there is that can be fixed. Be nice to get some info the next several days on where the breakdowns were.

Bob pompiani ever said the steelers where ...

out prepared , out played and out coached in all 3 of their losses this year and embarrassed in all of them

- - - Updated - - -

The Steelers are Finesse on Offense and Soft on Defense - Bill Cowher 10-12-14

ALLD
10-12-2014, 06:07 PM
The current team is a bunch of posers who think they need to simply show up in B&G uniforms and the other team will roll over. Those days are long gone, now they roll like tumbleweeds themselves.

Shoes
10-12-2014, 06:08 PM
The steelers played the worst two defenses in the last two weeks and scored two TD's. I'm not sure where Cowher is getting his *finesse on offense* from?

X-Terminator
10-12-2014, 06:11 PM
The steelers played the worst two defenses in the last two weeks and scored two TD's. I'm not sure where Cowher is getting his *finesse on offense* from.

Probably because they struggle when they get to the red zone and try to be cute more often than not, instead of running the ball, which is one thing they have been consistently good at this season. That is why they are not scoring TDs.

Dwinsgames
10-12-2014, 06:12 PM
The steelers played the worst two defenses in the last two weeks and scored two TD's. I'm not sure where Cowher is getting his *finesse on offense* from?

finesse in style , not all finesse teams are successful at being " finesse " we seemingly are not truly successful at anything

steelerdude15
10-12-2014, 06:12 PM

I would include Cam Heyward in your group you mentioned. Cam is definitely our best defensive linemen and I think he's only going to get better.

Mojouw
10-12-2014, 06:15 PM
I would include Cam Heyward in your group you mentioned. Cam is definitely our best defensive linemen and I think he's only going to get better.

Yeah that was a total oversight on my part. Cam is a beast!

steelerdude15
10-12-2014, 06:16 PM
Yeah that was a total oversight on my part. Cam is a beast!

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. :chuckle:

ALLD
10-12-2014, 06:19 PM
Speaking of camel's back, the team should not wear B&G uniforms next week and instead put on Iraqi army clothes, the uniform of the mass retreat and surrender.

Mojouw
10-12-2014, 06:31 PM
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. :chuckle:

fair enough. I will go on record that I am a giant Cam Heyward fan.