PDA

View Full Version : Starkey: Steelers must win, should win

stillers4me
10-12-2014, 09:43 AM
Butter up the Cleveland Browns all you like — goodness knows, the Steelers have tried — they're still the Cleveland Browns until further notice.
Granted, further notice could come as early as 4 p.m. Sunday. That is true. And that would be terrible news for the Steelers, who would then find themselves alone in last place in the AFC North if the Baltimore Ravens win at Tampa Bay.

Spend enough time in the basement — the Steelers were there midway through last season, too — and people will start talking. They might even start calling the Cleveland Browns a better team, and for all the Steelers' struggles of late, that is one ignominy they have avoided.

If this feels like a watershed moment for the Browns, it's not far from that for the Steelers. Their mystique is fading fast, though it still plays in Cleveland, where they are 14-3 in their past 17 trips............

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/joestarkey/6915293-74/steelers-browns-team#ixzz3FwSRz9ws

The Bark
10-12-2014, 01:00 PM
I'm just going to bite my tongue down 14-3.

Edit: I will add the play calling on third and short has been nothing short of atrocious.

Count Steeler
10-12-2014, 01:42 PM
Should win? Why?

jb500ex
10-12-2014, 02:25 PM
Must win and should win lmfao

zulater
10-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Must win and should win lmfao

Guess you're in your glory troll.