PDA

View Full Version : Week 5:Jacksonville Jaguars(0-4)

polamalubeast
10-01-2014, 12:47 PM
The Jags have a point differential of -94 after 4 games

If the Steelers lose this game, many will deserve to be on the hot seat!!! But I do not think the Steelers are going to lose against a awful team two weeks in a row,but you never know.

Your prediction for this game?

SteelMayhem72
10-01-2014, 01:53 PM
The Jags have a point differential of -94 after 4 games

If the Steelers lose this game, many will deserve to be on the hot seat!!! But I do not think the Steelers are going to lose against a awful team two weeks in a row,but you never know.

Your prediction for this game?
23-21 steelers...last second fg...it could go either way....by no means are we gonna blow out a bad team
Hell...we are bad

GBMelBlount
10-01-2014, 02:14 PM
Ugh.

If we keep playing winless teams we are doomed!

st33lersguy
10-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Jaguars 30 Steelers 27. Steelers take a 20-10 lead in the 3rd and a 27-20 lead in the 4th but Bortles engineers a 4th quarter come-from-behind win because the Steelers front 7 will decide not to apply any pressure on the QB, and the defensive backs still will not have learned what it means to "cover somebody on 3rd down". During the Jags game tying TD drive, they will convert a 3rd and 15+ as Cortez Allen leaves the crappy receiver he is assigned to cover WIDE OPEN for a gain of at least 20 yards. Also the O-line gives up 6 sacks, 2 to Ziggy Hood

salamander
10-01-2014, 02:35 PM
If the Steelers lose this game, then SOMEONE better be on the hot seat. I want to think that the Steelers will take care of business, but the Jaguars have historically been a thorn in the Steelers' side.

X-Terminator
10-01-2014, 02:53 PM
I honestly don't know which team is going to show up, so I can't make a prediction.

Count Steeler
10-01-2014, 03:31 PM
Dr Jekyll shows up and we squeek out a 30-27 win.

What is the over/under on number of penalties? 11 avg, do we keep it under 8?

86WARD
10-01-2014, 04:59 PM
Jaguars get their first win of he season and increase their series lead to 13 wins and 10 losses. 23-17. Although...the Steelers have a winning record in Jacksonville...they got that going for them...which is nice.

steelreserve
10-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Jaguars 2, Steelers 0.

Roethlisberger doesn't suit up for the game - the equipment manager missed the flight because he was smoking weed with Greg Warren. Equipment manager called Jason Worilds' cell with detailed instructions on where Ben's gear is, but this fails because Worilds doesn't know how to get anywhere near a quarterback. He ends up getting himself locked in a storage closet, therefore doing slightly more to create pressure than last week.

With less than a minute to go in the fourth quarter, we drive all the way down to the Jaguars' 1-yard line. On third down, Jacksonville forgets to send any defenders out on the field; all we have to do is snap the ball and walk it into the end zone. Somehow, it hits Palmer right in the hands for an incompletion.

We line up to kick the game-winning field goal, but James Harrison snaps the ball 109 yards out the back of his own end zone as time expires.

After the game, Tomlin says the effort was unacceptable and announces big changes are coming. On Monday, they release Curtis Brown and sign Isaiah Green. On Tuesday, informed that Curtis Brown isn't on the team this year, Tomlin says, "fuck it - my bad," and releases Antwon Blake, signs Curtis Brown, releases Curtis Brown, then signs Isaiah Green.

Moose
10-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Jags win 31 - 13. ( Ben will probably be running for his life and/or on his back )

blackngldblood
10-02-2014, 12:43 AM
Jaguars 2, Steelers 0.

Roethlisberger doesn't suit up for the game - the equipment manager missed the flight because he was smoking weed with Greg Warren. Equipment manager called Jason Worilds' cell with detailed instructions on where Ben's gear is, but this fails because Worilds doesn't know how to get anywhere near a quarterback. He ends up getting himself locked in a storage closet, therefore doing slightly more to create pressure than last week.

With less than a minute to go in the fourth quarter, we drive all the way down to the Jaguars' 1-yard line. On third down, Jacksonville forgets to send any defenders out on the field; all we have to do is snap the ball and walk it into the end zone. Somehow, it hits Palmer right in the hands for an incompletion.

We line up to kick the game-winning field goal, but James Harrison snaps the ball 109 yards out the back of his own end zone as time expires.

After the game, Tomlin says the effort was unacceptable and announces big changes are coming. On Monday, they release Curtis Brown and sign Isaiah Green. On Tuesday, informed that Curtis Brown isn't on the team this year, Tomlin says, "fuck it - my bad," and releases Antwon Blake, signs Curtis Brown, releases Curtis Brown, then signs Isaiah Green.

You are one funny m***** f*****! Bravo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edman
10-02-2014, 07:51 AM
Steelers couldn't beat a winless team at home.

Whatever gives you the idea they can beat a winless team on the road, and against a much better quarterback? They lost to the Tampa Bay Succaneers at home. That alone should kill any benefit of the doubt this team gained. This team is so predictable in it's inconsistency.

We know this team can play, but their mental state is that of the Baltimore Ravens pre-2009. Whiny, Weak, and unaccountable. The Steelers have become what made the Ravens second-tier for many years. Very Arrogant and Cocky, but nothing to show for it.

I will continue to expect the worst, and if anything good happens, I don't expect it to last. This team just can't pull it together consistently.

Jaguars win 31-21. Bortles explodes for 3 TD's. Pittsburgh spends another week red-faced, and if for some reason Pittsburgh ends up smelling like roses, Cleveland the very next week will smack the tar out of them. You can't win with Tomlin.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly don't know which team is going to show up, so I can't make a prediction.

You know which team is going to show up. The Tomlin Steelers. This team isn't bad, but it's not good either. It's mediocre, and we're going to see that same mediocrity against Jacksonville.

Lack of preparation and focus, lots of penalties, some sacks here and there, the game is closer than it should be or the Steelers get embarrassed. Again.

Steeldude
10-02-2014, 08:00 AM
This is too funny. If this was the first game of the season so many of you would take the Steelers and then harass anyone who did not do the same.

Will the slightly average Steelers show up or the below average Steelers?

Devilsdancefloor
10-02-2014, 08:07 AM
i am going ot say the above average team wll show up

Steelman
10-02-2014, 10:04 AM
Tie game. Just for kicks and giggles.

Psycho Ward 86
10-02-2014, 12:42 PM
This is too funny. If this was the first game of the season so many of you would take the Steelers and then harass anyone who did not do the same.

lol so true

- - - Updated - - -

lol so true.

im predicting 30-21 steelers. this team is going to be a cock tease all season long

zulater
10-02-2014, 01:00 PM
It's easier to predict when and where the earth will sustain it's next major asteroid hit than it is to predict what Steeler team will show up on any given week.

That said my prediction is Steelers 38 Jags 20

86WARD
10-02-2014, 01:03 PM

Duh...

ALLD
10-02-2014, 01:08 PM
Steelers win 34-17, but don't know about the following game.

steel striker
10-02-2014, 02:59 PM
31-17 Steelers get the win and, who knows what Steeler will actually show up. I sound like a broken record but, one of these years the steelers need to beat the teams they should beat.

Count Steeler
10-03-2014, 03:05 PM
Not sure why I am feeling this way, but I feel like a 5 turnover game is on the horizon. Is it supposed to rain in Jacksonville on Sunday?

HollywoodSteel
10-03-2014, 04:55 PM
I only know one thing for sure: The Steelers will be just good enough to keep my hopes up all season and be mathematically in it until the end… when the football Gods will crush my dreams beneath their pitiless boots. They will win one of the next two games to give maximum hope and maximum frustration at the same time.

Shoes
10-03-2014, 06:17 PM
Well, I'm back in Pittsburgh visiting my 86 year old Mother for a week. She keeps my wife and I hopping ....She's been a Steeler fan for 70 years! She very good on picking games, only missing a few a year, so far she's spot on this year. She says the Steelers loose Sunday and I have to agree with her. I do hope we're both wrong!

plenewken
10-04-2014, 07:54 AM
Win or lose it'll be another mediocre performance by the Steelers, because they're a mediocre team.