PDA

View Full Version : please help birthday celebration

bfblcb40
10-01-2014, 11:16 AM
please help birthday celebration
hi I am going to Pittsburgh for my 40th birthday in the game is on my birthday. I am Not sure if I am going to the game I might just go to a really good sports bar and rip it up with my best friend which is my brother.I would like to know the best places to go in eat and meet people in watch the game just have fun. I am from Rhode Island . we are going from Friday to Monday if anyone could give me some info I would really appreciate it thank you very much.

stillers4me
10-01-2014, 04:31 PM
Bettis Grille 36....right across from Heinz Field! http://jeromebettisgrille36.g3restaurants.com/

Moose
10-01-2014, 08:33 PM
Definitely Strip District for shopping and sight seeing, then Primanti Bros. for the world famous sandwiches, then cross the bridge to Hard Rock, fountain, shopping, etc.. There is also the Museum by Heinz. The trolley lifts are pretty cool to sight see with. Just to name a few things. I drive every once in awhile from Indiana ( about 4-5 hrs) to visit some sights ( daughter went to Chatham Univ) so there were places we used to hit which were fun and we made some friends that we still visit with. I'm sure you won't have any problem finding shopping and eating places in the 'burgh. The problem I always have is having enough time to hit everything. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!