09-28-2014, 03:57 PM
Yup, Heath.

SteelerFanInStl
09-28-2014, 04:07 PM
none

Goats: the whole team and coaching staff

st33lersguy
09-28-2014, 04:09 PM
Uh-uh GAME BALL? Dan't talk about about game ball. You kidding me game ball?

86WARD
09-28-2014, 04:20 PM
Justin Brown. He caught a pass.

Godfather
09-28-2014, 04:21 PM
No game ball.

Game goat goes to everyone.

Heath had a couple of drops.

Edman
09-28-2014, 04:26 PM
Nobody gets a Gameball.

Complete choke job down the stretch.

Ben and the Offense, for doing absolutely nothing, when a single first down ices the game.

Defense, for yet another breakdown down the stretch. Though it's really hard to put this on them. They made the big stop and gave the ball back to the Offense, only to be put back on the field.

steel striker
09-29-2014, 10:25 AM
Well Edman if your putting the whole game on Ben you are wrong but, if that how you feel so be it. Tomlin & Haley played it safe on the last drive. I do agree that Ben should have called a pass play to end the blasted game. Lets face the facts here the defense is not good by any standard.

Moose
09-29-2014, 10:34 AM
Game Ball to me for watching this shit for 60 minutes and believing we would start playing soon and win.
GOAT to the whole team for making me waste a good day to be outside.

st33lersguy
09-29-2014, 11:42 AM
I'll just give it to hopefully future Steeler PJ Williams

CapLovesTroyP43
09-29-2014, 12:59 PM
How about a herd of goats to AB for the 15 yarder and to Ben for the fumble deep in TB territory?

SteelMember
09-29-2014, 03:46 PM
How 'bout a kick in the balls.

zulater
10-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Actually I'd give it to Ben. And I'd wager Heath would agree with me. Ben had one bad play all game. The fumble, not bis fault, and if you blame him I'll tell you you don't know what you're seeing. Take our first offensive series. Please. :lol: (apologies to the ghost of Henny Youngman) On the first sack Ben is hit 2.05 seconds after the snap. On the fumble. 1.48 seconds from the blindside. That aint the quarterback's fault folks. That's on the blocking or lack thereof. On the first sack Cody Wallace gets beat on a swim move. Pressure straight up the middle in less than 2.5 seconds will defeat a qb every time. No one missed reading a blitz. There wasn't one. Just McCoy destroyed Cody Wallace right off the snap. Ben deserves zero blame for that. Same with the second sack. LeVeon Bell has to slow Johnson down. Bell had his head up his ass. Didn't even see Johnson coming until it was too late, when it was absolutely his responsibility. If he impedes Ben at least has a chance to protect the ball at the very least.

And then there were the two miss throws by Ben. On the one to Wheaton I think Ben threw the ball where he wanted to, but Wheaton didn't get to the spot. I watched the play numerous times and that's the way I see it. Wheaton got held up slightly by the coverage. And I think Ben just threw the ball where he thought he would be and misjudged it. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

On the miss to Brown, Ben is flushed out of the pocket and has to throw 40 yards down the sideline off an unsteady base. No easy task. Plus everyone knows Ben has never been great when he scrambles to his left. Not many right handed qb's throw an accurate deep ball when scrambling to their left.

But regardless two bad passes is all he threw all day even if you're less forgiving than I am. Ben was pressured all day and didn't throw a pick. Didn't even come close to throwing one. This and he had two should have been touchdown passes dropped. And overcame one that was called back. He gave us a chance to win. Remove him from this team we're worse than Jacksonville let alone Tampa Bay.

Bottom line if you're not an idiot or hothead looking to place blame if you watched the game again you'd see Ben was pretty much brilliant all game.

Thus he gets my game ball and it's not even close. No offense to Heath who was also pretty special.