PDA

View Full Version : This is not an upset

polamalubeast
09-28-2014, 03:26 PM
No way this is a upset....This team is bad and the season is over

Mojouw
09-28-2014, 03:29 PM
I don't know if the season is over, but they have severe problems in the defensive backfield. Until the coverages get fixed, not much else to say.

Again, this may be a talent problem, not a scheme thing.

Also, wasn't it Lois Murphy who caught the TD when he was a Raider a few years back?

Godfather
09-28-2014, 03:32 PM
Long way from over. There are enough other teams in the AFC with problems.

But I agree that it's not really an upset.

Shoes
09-28-2014, 03:32 PM
How about a head coach having his team ready?

polamalubeast
09-28-2014, 03:33 PM
Long way from over. There are enough other teams in the AFC with problems.

But I agree that it's not really an upset.

DEN,IND,SD,NE,BAL and SD are better...This is 6 teams

Count Steeler
09-28-2014, 03:34 PM
It is really upsetting. This game, again should not have been close. The secondary sucks, but too many key drops as well. O Line took the afternoon off, at least the first quarter.

You have to come to play, every play. Win your battle, every play and execute. That is the price to win. This team is not willing to pay the price right now.

polamalubeast
09-28-2014, 03:34 PM
How about a head coach having his team ready?

The second half was the biggest problem again....Yeah I agree than Tomlin deserve a lot of blame

SteelMayhem72
09-28-2014, 03:40 PM
Tomlin saying he is going to fix the penalty problem...HAHA right...its been this way all season and you havent FIXED the problem yet...how bout discipline???

- - - Updated - - -

antonio brown is the goat...i dont care about how good he is...the celebrating and also the dropped obvious TD...also Bell i dont care how good he is gets a taunting penalty when your losing???? Another thing...our secondary is absolutely trash...cortez allen is awful and william gay is not consistent...im sick of it!!!! Tomlin needs to be on the Hot seat no matter the outcome of the season...hes too much player "friendly" to be a disciplinarian and that has to change!!

st33lersguy
09-28-2014, 03:41 PM
You're right, no way is beating a bottom 5 NFL team an upset

SteelMayhem72
09-28-2014, 03:42 PM
DEN,IND,SD,NE,BAL and SD are better...This is 6 teams

this is a 7-9 team at best...the AFC is not as weak as some ppl think...i agree with you

polamalubeast
09-28-2014, 03:43 PM
I forget the Bengals...

JayC
09-28-2014, 03:48 PM
i expected them to play like crap because it is just what tomlin teams do when we play "bad" teams. we are never prepared and we never put teams away that we should. they deserved this outcome.

i feel bad for anyone who expected anything different today. i know i didn't. the coaching staff has showed no signs of anything changing in years now so after another 8-8 year hopefully the whole staff is fired.

steel striker
09-29-2014, 02:22 PM
Yeah maybe we are just another 8-8 like the last two years.

NCSteeler
09-29-2014, 09:18 PM
The secondary wouldn't suck near as bad if we could muster some damn pass rush. The line looks like college level talent against NFL olines

Shoes
09-29-2014, 09:59 PM
The secondary wouldn't suck near as bad if we could muster some damn pass rush. The line looks like college level talent against NFL olines

Be patient, Worilds will show up on week 14.