PDA

View Full Version : Buccaneers QB Mike Glennon To Start Against Steelers

polamalubeast
09-25-2014, 04:23 PM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2014/09/buccaneers-qb-mike-glennon-start-steelers/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

ALLD
09-25-2014, 08:13 PM
Perfect timing to be welcomed by Mr. James Harrison.

Edman
09-25-2014, 09:38 PM
He doesn't look like a downgrade at all. In fact, Glennon actually looks really damn good. Why is he sitting behind McCown now? Oh wait. Lovie Smith. That's why.

Watch him become a household name Sunday.

86WARD
09-26-2014, 05:39 AM
He doesn't look like an downgrade at all. Why is he sitting behind McCown now? Oh wait. Lovie Smith.

Watch him become a household name Sunday.

That's usually how the script goes...Doug Martin will run for 100, Vincent Jackson will finally wake up and Glennon will go 300 with 2 TD passes.

SteelerFanInStl
09-27-2014, 09:16 AM
Vincent Jackson and Mike Evans scare me. Not sure how our small DBs are going to handle those two big guys. Gotta keep pressure on Glennon constantly.

stillers4me
09-27-2014, 09:30 AM
I don't care who is their QB...you know he will be attacking our secondary. Mike "Montana" Glennon, here we go!

Shoes
09-27-2014, 11:20 AM
I don't care who is their QB...you know he will be attacking our secondary. Mike "Montana" Glennon, here we go!

Moats, Worilds , Spence and Timmons need to bring the pressure. They also need to get Tuitt mixed into the game more imo.

Moose
09-27-2014, 11:50 AM
'Bottom Feeder's' always scare me with this team, no matter how good we are or think we are. They alway's play DOWN to them or get conservative and end up losing ! I'm thinking this game can be closer than we figure, and if it was played in Tampa.....ugh ! The Black/Gold better bring all they got for 60 minutes !

slashsteel
09-27-2014, 06:14 PM
Not to mention the Bucs have shown flashes of playing tough.

On any given day in his league as our team can attest with playing down and losing too many times under Tomlin...........

I see win, but they have to approach it as if they are playing the Seahawks..........