PDA

View Full Version : Le’Veon Bell Leads League With 461 Yards From Scrimmage

polamalubeast
09-22-2014, 06:49 AM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2014/09/leveon-bell-leads-league-461-yards-scrimmage/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

salamander
09-22-2014, 07:05 AM
Bell is a beast and Le-backfield is turning out to be quite the tandem.

Edman
09-22-2014, 09:36 AM
The one true constant in this short season. Bell is an absolute freak. That cut he pulled on the Panthers was a thing of beauty. That's not coachable, that's just athletic agility and great vision.

Le'Veon is a special player. The Steelers haven't had this kind of "every-down" dimension at RB since Jerome Bettis. The sky is the limit for him. LeBackfield is the future.

fansince'76
09-22-2014, 10:13 AM
The one true constant in this short season. Bell is an absolute freak. That cut he pulled on the Panthers was a thing of beauty. That's not coachable, that's just athletic agility and great vision.

Le'Veon is a special player. The Steelers haven't had this kind of "every-down" dimension at RB since Jerome Bettis. The sky is the limit for him. LeBackfield is the future.

Not to mention his patience in letting running lanes develop. How many times did we see Mendenhall run into the back of one of his own linemen and effectively kill a play before it even got started?

Edman
09-22-2014, 10:47 AM
Not to mention his patience in letting running lanes develop. How many times did we see Mendenhall run into the back of one of his own linemen and effectively kill a play before it even got started?

Too many times to count.

Also, Mendenhall didn't singlehandedly change and take over games like Bell has. That 80-yard scamper last night that turned the game on it's head? Mendenhall doesn't do that even on his best day. Mendenhall has his fancy spin moves, but he just wasn't a game changer.

Todd Haley really got bailed out last night by Bell.

tube517
09-22-2014, 12:01 PM
Bell is a beast and Le-backfield is turning out to be quite the tandem.

Well, they can LIGHT IT UP when they need to.....:chuckle:

86WARD
09-22-2014, 12:34 PM
Mendenhall was terrible from Day One and I've been on record hating it since Draft Day. I'm so happy that Bell is on this team. He's the polar opposite of Mendenhall. He's got vision, ball skills, patience like no other. He's all around a good player.

ALLD
09-22-2014, 03:41 PM
Bell has intuition and Mendenhall fumbled away the Super Bowl.

Texasteel
09-22-2014, 04:00 PM
Mendenhall was terrible from Day One and I've been on record hating it since Draft Day. I'm so happy that Bell is on this team. He's the polar opposite of Mendenhall. He's got vision, ball skills, patience like no other. He's all around a good player.

Even in school his field vision was always his biggest strong point. Watching him last night its only getting better.

86WARD
09-24-2014, 06:48 PM
Agree...he's getting better every week.

Polamalu Princess
09-24-2014, 06:52 PM
I was unsure about him last year, but he is doing a great job and seems to be growing into his position very well. I would like to see him continue to do this great. I hear a ring from THE BELL - do you?