PDA

View Full Version : Head-to-head: Reigning defender of the year does it all

stillers4me
09-21-2014, 10:37 AM
Mike Mitchell spent only one season with the Carolina Panthers before signing with the Steelers in free agency. That, though, was long enough to understand and appreciate Luke Kuechly's impact on the Panthers defense.

"He eats, drinks, sleeps football," Mitchell said. "I mean, he doesn't do much of anything else. The guy didn't even have cable until Week 5 of the season. All he does is watch film, and he gets 10 hours of sleep a night. When your best players set a standard like that, it's easier for your younger guys to fall in."...........

read more @ http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2014/09/21/Head-to-head-Reigning-defender-of-the-year-does-it-all/stories/201409210199

jb500ex
09-21-2014, 12:44 PM
Favorite non steeler the guy is outstanding. Watch the way he sheds blocks and makes plays

BigNastyDefense
09-21-2014, 01:34 PM
The kid is a damn good football player. It's going to be hard to run against them with him there in the middle just eating up run plays. Hopefully we can use a couple of screens to make him have to stop and think instead of just instantly reacting and tackling. Also, no huddle. I want to see a lot of no huddle tonight. Wear him and their defense out.

Steeldude
09-21-2014, 04:25 PM
Too bad he is too small to play for the Steelers...lol. ; )