PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Brown Karate Kick Parody

smokin3000gt
09-08-2014, 11:32 AM
:chuckle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBtfgHzQQFY

BnG_Hevn
09-08-2014, 11:45 AM
THat kick was totally uncalled for, not to mention that if he had his head on straight he may have seen the daylight to the end zone.

Craic
09-08-2014, 12:11 PM
THat kick was totally uncalled for, not to mention that if he had his head on straight he may have seen the daylight to the end zone.

Except that, it wasn't a kick. No leg extension. He basically stomped on him.

salamander
09-08-2014, 12:46 PM
It was funny to watch. Naturally if it happened against one of our players I'd be pissed but it didn't so it's funny as hell. :heh:

katmandu
09-08-2014, 01:10 PM
THat kick was totally uncalled for, not to mention that if he had his head on straight he may have seen the daylight to the end zone.Ok, HOW in the hell do you and anybody else come to the conclusion that AB performed this....#1 PREMEDITATED and #2 INTENTIONALLY ??

Unbefukkkingleavable. :rolleyes:

It's plain obvious that he was "trying" to leap over him and things went wrong and he end up kicking him in the head !

Hawkman
09-08-2014, 01:14 PM
Ok, HOW in the hell do you and anybody else come to the conclusion that AB performed this....#1 PREMEDITATED and #2 INTENTIONALLY ??

Unbefukkkingleavable. :rolleyes:

It's plain obvious that he was "trying" to leap over him and things went wrong and he end up kicking him in the head !

That's what I thought.

katmandu
09-08-2014, 03:23 PM
THat kick was totally uncalled for, not to mention that if he had his head on straight he may have seen the daylight to the end zone.Ok, let's dissect this line of irrational conclusion.

After AB caught the ball, he would have HAD to have the plan "premeditated" (in his mind) that...."Hmm.... I think I'll do something completely fukking INSANE to draw attention to myself, get me thrown out of the game I love AND get me thrown in JAIL for 1st degree Manslaughter.

After he devised his "grand plan", he would have then thought to himself...... Hmmm..... Where's that azzhole who just kicked the ball to me ?? Oh! I see him in the mass of 21 other players flying around the field! "IF" I can just predict where everyone will be in 3.1 seconds, I'll be in the EXACT position to kick him in the face like Karate Kid!

He would have HAD to think all this out all the while while INSTICTIVELY finding holes, running, slicing and dicing his way down the field!

Now, I see you're guyz's point of AB's kick to the face being TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR ! LMAO!

smokin3000gt
09-08-2014, 04:30 PM
I think he went to hurdle over him for style points but realized he wasn't going to make it then stepped on him like a bug.

Psycho Ward 86
09-08-2014, 04:42 PM
I think he went to hurdle over him for style points but realized he wasn't going to make it then stepped on him like a bug.

which also gave him style points :lol: