PDA

View Full Version : Dick LeBeau expects Johnny Manziel to start in Week 1

polamalubeast
08-04-2014, 06:06 PM
Johnny Manziel finally mixed in with the first-team offense on Monday. That's exactly where the Cleveland Browns' Week 1 opponentS expect the rookie to stay.

"I'm expecting Manziel to be the starter," Steelers defensive coordinator LeBeau told cleveland.com Monday. "That's what I'm expecting. What he did in college is not an accident. He did it often enough against good teams.

"I think he is going to be a handful for all of us. You watch all his games and he created plays, he made plays, he kept plays alive. He has the ability to see people and the touch with the football to get it in there late in the down. I think he will be successful at this level."

read more

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000374152/article/dick-lebeau-expects-johnny-manziel-to-start-in-week-1?campaign=Twitter_atl

st33lersguy
08-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Hope so, can't wait for our revamped defense to stomp this prima dona

ALLD
08-05-2014, 02:21 PM
One-legged Johnny is going down like a sack of potatoes.

86WARD
08-05-2014, 05:17 PM
Does he expect it or hope for it?

Mamaduck43
08-05-2014, 05:26 PM
I am hoping it happens - - I want to see the gigantic ego of "Mr. Football" to be popped like a balloon, and I want the Browns' high hopes to blow away with the shell of his big head..... The constant hype around this MVP wanna be is disgusting... No wonder these first rounders are easy prey for falling into the traps of "my s**t don't stink" thinking..... Knock them down a few pegs to reality as soon as possible....

ALLD
08-05-2014, 05:45 PM
The constant hype around this MVP wanna be is disgusting... No wonder these first rounders are easy prey for falling into the traps of "my s**t don't stink" thinking..... Knock them down a few pegs to reality as soon as possible....

I believe the odds are in your favor.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24569950/power-rankings-for-all-20-browns-starting-quarterbacks-since-1999