PDA

View Full Version : Elisabeth Hasselbeck .. Has A Crush On... Guess Who...

SteelerEmpire
08-17-2010, 10:47 AM
Yep. Mr Obama himself... ha ha. Looks like the President's first sex scandal is about to start... I know it would be if I were him... lol...
That slick mo-fo. Converted the Republican poster girl all in one visit. Looks like Bill Clinton taught him more than "campaigning tips"... lol...
Never thought I would hear it, but here it is (haven't seen her face "glow" like that before>lol):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl9iLed6fDA

zulater
08-17-2010, 12:56 PM
Obama's a very handsome and charismatic man, and is the sitting President of the United States, her reaction is quite normal even if she doesn't buy into many of his policies. Hell I wouldn't mind playing a round of golf and talking hoops with Mr. President myself.

urgle burgle
08-17-2010, 04:15 PM
i dont like shakira's or jessica alba's politics....but id beat them down until they couldnt move.....repeatedly....
i woulda killed a young jane fonda....course then it would have been more of a grudge hit.....and then i wouldve stabbed her in the heart....so there ya go.

stillers4me
08-17-2010, 04:43 PM
I don't Find Barry and Michelle to be attractive people at all. And that has nothing to do with their politics.

JonM229
08-17-2010, 05:19 PM
I'd hit Hasselbeck, even though I think she's an uninformed idiot

Vincent
08-17-2010, 05:34 PM
i dont like shakira's or jessica alba's politics....but id beat them down until they couldnt move.....repeatedly....
i woulda killed a young jane fonda....course then it would have been more of a grudge hit.....and then i wouldve stabbed her in the heart....so there ya go.

This particular, uh, "lexicon of love", I'm not familiar with. Are you saying you "like it rough"?

tony hipchest
08-17-2010, 05:48 PM
I'd hit Hasselbeck, even though I think she's an uninformed idioti love how she's gripping her titties in the freeze frame.

st33lersguy
08-17-2010, 06:23 PM
She should go over there for a visit to the white house and ask to meet all the radical czars he has associated himself with

JonM229
08-17-2010, 06:28 PM
i love how she's gripping her titties in the freeze frame.

It's probably because her nipples were hard just thinking about him. I know mine get the same way.

Vincent
08-17-2010, 06:35 PM
It's probably because her nipples were hard just thinking about him. I know mine get the same way.

When you think about obama?

Warden, I thought you said you vetted this guy.

NJarhead
08-17-2010, 06:36 PM
Well as you said, "uninformed idiot." lol

owned.

JonM229
08-17-2010, 07:15 PM
Well as you said, "uninformed idiot." lol

owned.

That's just payback from last night. You still love the mustache rides

NJarhead
08-17-2010, 07:22 PM
That's just payback from last night. You still love the mustache rides

Payback for your Payback, yes.

steelwalls
08-17-2010, 09:42 PM
i love how she's gripping her titties in the freeze frame.

lmao!

Shea
08-17-2010, 10:19 PM
Men watch The View?

zulater
08-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Men watch The View?

Only snippets on youtube if something interesting happened.

Shea
08-18-2010, 02:59 PM
Only snippets on youtube if something interesting happened.

It's ok to admit that you watch it. Nobody will tease you.

You men need to get more in touch with your feminine sides anyways.

So .... you watch Oprah too don't ya?

urgle burgle
08-18-2010, 07:46 PM
This particular, uh, "lexicon of love", I'm not familiar with. Are you saying you "like it rough"?

if the mood is, right..yes.

Vincent
08-18-2010, 08:31 PM
if the mood is, right..yes.

You Nougans are an interesting lot.

urgle burgle
08-19-2010, 06:32 PM
You Nougans are an interesting lot.

Yah, ever since the first Carmelinan intifada, things have been a little topsy turvy....

ricardisimo
08-19-2010, 07:00 PM

I'm similarly lost. I guess I'm more of a prude than I thought. Oh, for the sweet old times, when you could drip candle wax down your lover's back, and show them you love them by removing the nipple clamps. Those days are gone forever, eh Vin?

urgle burgle
08-19-2010, 08:17 PM
I'm similarly lost. I guess I'm more of a prude than I thought. Oh, for the sweet old times, when you could drip candle wax down your lover's back, and show them you love them by removing the nipple clamps. Those days are gone forever, eh Vin?

oh, that is still useful and fun, but thats just pre-foreplay.....