PDA

View Full Version : Steelers seize on Ben saying, "I want to be here"

polamalubeast
07-29-2014, 03:46 PM
The not-so-subtle media tug-of-war continues between the Steelers and quarterback Ben Roerhlisberger regarding his future with the team, which will depend in large part on the size of the dollars the Steelers plan to pay him on his next contract. If Ben leaves, his legacy in Pittsburgh will be adversely affected — especially if he leaves after repeatedly saying he never wants to leave.

And so it’s no surprise that Roethlisberger saying he doesn’t want to leave Pittsburgh became a headline on the team’s official website.

read more

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/29/steelers-seize-on-ben-saying-i-want-to-be-here/

blackngldblood
07-29-2014, 03:48 PM
Florio again?!? This guy need a fucking hobby, excuse my language.

polamalubeast
07-29-2014, 03:53 PM
The contract of Philip Rivers and Eli Manning also ends after the 2015 season, but the media not say a word about it

X-Terminator
07-29-2014, 05:13 PM
Of course not. Florio may be a complete jackass, but he isn't stupid. Same goes for the sports media in general. Any article about the Steelers = web hits out the ass = more advertising $$. Bottom line. They don't care about E. Manning or Rivers because they don't get fans in a tizzy the way the Steelers or Ben do.

At any rate, I won't be clicking on the link, and as always...fuck you, Floridiot.