PDA

View Full Version : Ben: 'I want to be here'

polamalubeast
07-28-2014, 02:03 PM
Ben Roethlisberger reiterated his desire to play his entire NFL career in Pittsburgh with the Steelers
LATROBE, Pa. – The Steelers organization and the franchise quarterback are on the same page as it relates to Ben Roethlisberger’s immediate and long-term future.

General Manager Kevin Colbert said today he doesn’t see “a circumstance where Ben won’t finish his career here.”

And Roethlisberger doesn’t want to envision one.

“That’s always been what I’ve said, too,” Roethlisberger acknowledged this afternoon at Saint Vincent College. “I said it last year when the erroneous NFL Network reports came out (about Roethlisberger being unhappy in Pittsburgh and being expected to ask the organization to explore possibilities of a trade in the offseason).

“I want to be here.”

read more

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Ben-I-want-to-be-here/d1369fdf-98b0-4c8a-9a2f-f413d948540b?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

X-Terminator
07-28-2014, 02:31 PM
Not going to matter. Ben is pissed, and he wants out of Pittsburgh. Why? Because the media has deemed it so, and of course, you can always trust that what they say is the truth.

/sarcasm