PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Brown Is ‘A Different Guy’ This Season

GBMelBlount
07-13-2014, 05:07 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown is coming off his first season as the top target for his team, during which he broke the Steelers’ single season record for receiving yards and was named to the All-Pro team (second team) for the first time in his career.

And according to his position coach, he doesn’t even look like the same player this year.

Second-year wide receivers coach Richard Mann talked about many of his players recently, highlighting many of the young and new additions to the roster, so perhaps his comments on the longest-tenured member may have gotten overlooked.

In case you missed it, here is what the experienced position coach had to say about Brown’s offseason heading into his fifth year in the league:

“I think he’s done a lot of things really well. He doesn’t really look like the same guy. He’s made a transition. He’s very confident. He’s matured. He understands the concepts. He’s smoother. His body language is different. He’s just a different guy. He’s matured a lot”.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2014/07/antonio-brown-different-guy-season/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SteelersDepotBlog+%28Steelers +Depot+Blog%29

st33lersguy
07-13-2014, 09:14 PM
He's a guy who surpassed 100 receptions and racked up a tad under 1500 yards and he looks better now. I love the sound of that

Devilsdancefloor
07-13-2014, 10:13 PM
I have a feeling he is going to out play his current contract and hold out :(

Chidi29
07-13-2014, 11:26 PM
Heard that Steelers.com screwed up their writeup. Mann was talking about Justin Brown, not AB.

stillers4me
07-14-2014, 06:04 AM
Heard that Steelers.com screwed up their writeup. Mann was talking about Justin Brown, not AB.

That would make more sense.