PDA

View Full Version : Why Pittsburgh Steelers Rookie Ryan Shazier Is Sure to Be a Stud

GBMelBlount
07-04-2014, 02:49 PM
In a position formerly manned by the likes of Larry Foote and Vince Williams, Pittsburgh Steelers top draft pick and rookie Ryan Shazier will give the team a much needed infusion of youth, versatility and speed starting at inside linebacker.

The talent Shazier brings, along with the linebacking greatness of his franchise, ensures that he will be a stud in the Steel City.

The Steelers grabbed Shazier with the 15th overall pick in the 2014 NFL draft after the linebacker’s star-studded career at Ohio State. Being credited with 44.5 tackles for loss, 14 sacks and nine forced fumbles in Colombus is already a compelling argument, but when combined with tantalizing game film, Shazier’s pro potential looks even better. Here’s some of what the 21-year-old brings to the table.

http://www.chatsports.com/pittsburgh-steelers/a/Why-Pittsburgh-Steelers-Rookie-Ryan-Shazier-Is-Sure-to-Be-a-Stud-1-10046690

Chidi29
07-04-2014, 04:27 PM
Thanks for making me unknowingly click on a B/R article. Now I need a shower.

Craic
07-04-2014, 04:45 PM
I guess this B/R writer never read our thread last year concerning the difference between "potential star" and "is a star" or whatever noun was being used.

Steeldude
07-05-2014, 05:47 AM
Why Pittsburgh Steelers Rookie Ryan Shazier Is Sure to Be a Stud

I will wait until he plays a full season. Or at least give him a few regular season games.

fansince'76
07-05-2014, 06:31 AM

:chuckle:

GBMelBlount
07-05-2014, 09:15 AM

Rookie. :wink02:

:drink:

stillers4me
07-05-2014, 10:41 AM
Just like a rookie can not be called a bust because of his 1st year, I wouldn't be calling one a stud at this point, either.