PDA

View Full Version : Fridge Raider: Pittsburgh Steelers Cornerback Ike Taylor

stillers4me
06-23-2014, 07:00 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Ike Taylor may have one of the bleakest refrigerators in the NFL. “I’ve been living the bachelor life for so long, all I have in my fridge is water and yogurt,” says the 34-year-old two-time Super Bowl champ. His bachelorhood is one reason for the bare icebox, but another is that Taylor eats out every night—“every night,” he stresses—and starts each morning with a vitamin cocktail of B12, D, fish oil, and an athletic multi from GNC.

Also in Taylor’s fridge? “Sleep,” he answers, quite seriously. “That’s a heavy part of my diet, napping during the day,” explains the cornerback, drafted in the fourth round and 125th overall by Pittsburgh in 2003. “It rejuvenates your body. If you go to New York City, they have nap cocoons where people can go and nap for lunch. Some basketball teams are putting naps into their workouts. People have started to realize that sleeping is an important part of your diet.”..........

Read more @ http://edge.si.com/edge/2014/06/23/fridge-raider-steelers-cornerback-ike-taylor

GBMelBlount
06-23-2014, 07:17 PM
Hopefully he takes fewer naps during the games this year. :heh:

ALLD
06-24-2014, 03:43 PM
Naps have not helped his catching ability.