PDA

View Full Version : Harrison shows off strength

Dwinsgames
06-07-2014, 09:05 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bpj3h68IMAEqDZs.png

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000356649/article/james-harrison-does-pushups-with-antonio-brown-on-his-back?campaign=Twitter_atl_sessler

Heinz Hitman
06-07-2014, 09:17 PM
Ha. I just saw this on Facebook and went straight over here to see if anybody was talking about it yet. Pretty impressive. He is one strong dude. Between him and Keisel I think we have a better chance of seeing James come back simply because our OLB depth is not as good as our DL depth right now. Would be cool to see him back at an affordable price.

Dwinsgames
06-07-2014, 09:38 PM
that is about as close as you get to beast mode IMO

Shoes
06-07-2014, 09:51 PM
The Steelers haven't ruled out the possibility of signing free agent OLB James Harrison.

Harrison hasn't attracted any free-agent interest since being released by the Bengals. He's reportedly committed to playing this year and can provide the Steelers with veteran depth as a situational run stopper. Harrison turned 36 last month and should be open to a minimum salary contract.
Related: Steelers (http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/clubhouse/nfl/pit/steelers)

GBMelBlount
06-08-2014, 06:46 AM
Strong like bull.

86WARD
06-08-2014, 07:18 AM
Old like dirt...j/k

GBMelBlount
06-08-2014, 07:35 AM
Old like dirt...j/k

LOL

Count Steeler
06-08-2014, 10:40 AM
This reminds me of the annual Ziggy Hood training videos.

How well does it translate to game situations? I think I'd rather have a younger LB on the rise than Harrison that is approaching or may already be at the "age cliff". The Steelers will probably see how the injuries go on their current roster before making a decision on Harrison and Keisel. It's not like other teams are lining up to take them.

Devilsdancefloor
06-08-2014, 10:43 AM
Again, id like for the steelers to get younger on D. he is done as a player, sorry father time gets everyone. he is one of my favorite steelers, but he moved on , so should the steelers.

HollywoodSteel
06-08-2014, 02:00 PM

How well does it translate to game situations? I think I'd rather have a younger LB on the rise than Harrison that is approaching or may already be at the "age cliff". The Steelers will probably see how the injuries go on their current roster before making a decision on Harrison and Keisel. It's not like other teams are lining up to take them.

What young LB on the rise would you rather have than JH? Carter? I suppose you could say he's on the rise in the sense that he has nowhere to go but up, only I'm afraid his upside is lower than JH on the downswing. Therefore I'd probably rather have JH on the roster in case of an injury. Regardless, we should bring him into camp and see if Carter can legitimately beat him out for a spot on this team. I honestly do not see the downside to this.

86WARD
06-08-2014, 03:49 PM

UGH...I oughta find where you live and sock you in the mouth for bringing those up. Outer Limit Sports...frauds...lol. SIlverback oughta find where you live and slam you like a Browns fan...

Count Steeler
06-08-2014, 04:12 PM
UGH...I oughta find where you live and sock you in the mouth for bringing those up. Outer Limit Sports...frauds...lol. SIlverback oughta find where you live and slam you like a Browns fan...

36 years old. Think with your head, not your heart.

Hollywood, I would let Howard Jones get as much practice time as he can. Carter hasn't shown anything. Jones has some good numbers, but let's see how he does on the field. And don't forget Moats may slide to the outside.

And don't forget, I don't think he will get signed this year by anyone else, so if our OLBs completely shit the bed, we can bring him in. He already knows the defense.

86WARD
06-08-2014, 04:16 PM
Oh...I'm not complaining about that...I'm complaining that you brought up Ziggy Hood and Outer Limit Sports...lol.

I actually like out LB Corps. ALthough, I wouldn't be terribly upset if they brought Harrison in...

st33lersguy
06-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Like I said, wouldn't mind him on the roster as a depth-filling back-up. Chris Carter is anemic and both Moats and Zumwalt seem more like ILBs than OLBs. If they can find someone younger who has more left in the tank, you snatch that guy, but if not, why not Harrison