PDA

View Full Version : Meet your new Steelers

stillers4me
06-07-2014, 09:25 AM
Great videos from Lance Moore, Dri Archer, Ryan Shazier, Shaquille Richardson, Jordan Zumwalt, Martavis Bryant, Arthur Moats and Stephon Tuitt. You can feel the energy and excitement from Wheaton and Spence about their return to the field. Good to hear from Ben, Heath and of course, a can't miss interview from Ike Rooney Taylor. Ben has grown into the leader we've always knew he could be. I don't think there's a chance in hell he slips away from us. Pay the man.

The old saying goes, you can't judge a book by it's cover, but you can't help but notice that these guys just seem like good people. Not a one of them looks like a thug. (I'm talking about you, shitzinnati). It appears (on the surface) the FO have done an exceptional job of vetting the good character guys....If nothing else we've collect a team of great smiles and enthusiasm! I couldn't help but smile myself watching Richardson talk about learning the defense and trying to cover AB. You could literally see his face light up, he was so excited. I'm really rooting for this kid...we really need him to excel. Now play some exceptional football, win some games, and get this team back where it belongs.....in the record books.

Young and hungry.....exactly what we need. If they play as well as look......fans are going to love them for many years to come. I was very impressed by the maturity and leadership of Lance Moore and Arthur Moats. It's going to be a very interesting couple of years for Steelers Nation. I can't wait to see how training camp shakes out....and see who makes the final roster. There's a lot to be excited about this year....if Munchak can dig the best out of our previous draft investments and keep Ben on his feet...the sky is the limit. Good times! :drink:

I'm glad I took some time to watch the videos. I'm looking forward to learning more about all of them and watching their progress. Can't wait to see them all in Latrobe!
http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio/videos/Spence-on-Coming-Back/b8694bc7-4592-44af-a15c-7d745b99fe24

Chidi29
06-07-2014, 05:49 PM
Thank you Sue!