PDA

View Full Version : John Mitchell Boot Camp Part I: Steelers defensive end Cameron Heyward

Shoes
06-02-2014, 12:26 AM
Steelers defensive line coach John Mitchell is one of the best in the business. The Steelers are looking at him to resurrect a dominant Steelers defensive line in 2014. His star pupil? Cameron Heyward, who we break down here.

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/steelers-film-room/2014/6/1/5770846/steelers-film-breakdown-cameron-heyward-2014-defensive-line

Chidi29
06-02-2014, 12:53 AM
He should probably learn where a 3 tech actually lines up...

Aussie_steeler
06-02-2014, 02:56 AM
He should probably learn where a 3 tech actually lines up...

Agreed. The videos just confused me and made me question my limited understanding of defensive alignments / assignments.

I will always be a sucker for a steelers story. Unfortunately most links I open these days are useless.

Its getting harder to find quality football commentary / analysis these days.

The most intriguing part of this video for me was trying to decipher what the Hines Ward jersey was hiding in the geek stash behind him.

Chidi29
06-02-2014, 01:52 PM
Well head on over to Steelers Depot

*shows self door for shameless plugging*

Chidi29
06-02-2014, 03:40 PM
Agreed. The videos just confused me and made me question my limited understanding of defensive alignments / assignments.

I will always be a sucker for a steelers story. Unfortunately most links I open these days are useless.

Its getting harder to find quality football commentary / analysis these days.

The most intriguing part of this video for me was trying to decipher what the Hines Ward jersey was hiding in the geek stash behind him.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that it isn't a comb. But good lord, he could use one.