PDA

View Full Version : S. Spence news

Shoes
05-30-2014, 08:32 PM
A little news on Spence. Starts at about 13:24

http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio/videos/LIVE-First-Week-of-OTAs/20e72958-77f8-4f76-b0e0-c77207c09357

GBMelBlount
05-30-2014, 10:28 PM
Great segment.

ALLD
05-31-2014, 06:40 AM
Even if we don't use him, and you can never have enough good LBers, we can always trade him to the Cardinals or the Cowboys and at least get our draft pick back.

stillers4me
05-31-2014, 09:18 AM
:bounce: You know, I enjoy watching a Pens game, and I love having Root Sports on my directv so I can catch some Pirates games and even be able to listen to Kent Tekulve after the game while my butt is sitting here in Shitzinnati. But that video really got me excited for some real football!

I feel like Dorothy saying goodbye to her friends before she leaves Oz to go home to Kansas. No more Farrier, Ward, Clark, Harrison, Foote, Sanders and so many others that I loved and recognized at training camp and on the field. Who will be the new fan favorites? I feel like I'm opening up a new box of candy and seeing all kinds of new flavors to try. A couple of old favorites are still there, but the rest are new taste sensations.

I'm very happy to see we seem to be going back to basic fundamentals........Munchak with the O line could be the single best move this franchise has made since drafting Ben. No more relying on the vets to start and teach the newbs. We are going to sink or swim with the rookies and the future of this team lies straight on their shoulders and the decision to bring each one on board. No more "old and slow" comments...they may be young and dumb but at least they are going to be fast!

I think we are all holding our breath about the secondary and the questions there. The FO tells us it's ok.....they have a plan. :pray: Can Troy live up to expectations while covering up his grey hairs and how will he and Mitchell meld. What role will Ike play and who's going to cover the number 1 receiver?

I've read some snippets about the players talking about Peezy in the locker room and it really sounds like he has their attention. I hope he's going to bring their teeth out, teach them to latch on and shake'em until their necks break! Boy, does that D line look different. Talk about a leap of faith.

It will be very interesting to see how the receiving corps shakes out. And I have no clue what's going on in special teams but I pray to God some extra attention in going on in that room. The first time Dri Archer takes one home and it gets called back is going to cause the city of Pittsburgh to go up in flames. And how else will this little jewel be used in order to justify a third round pick?

Sink or swim.....put on your speedos, folks. We are getting ready to jump into the deep end with our floaties on! :lol: