PDA

View Full Version : Mitchell focusing on playing cleaner for Steelers

stillers4me
05-29-2014, 05:36 PM
For a player who believed he was being targeted by the NFL after being fined five times last season, new Pittsburgh Steelers free safety Mike Mitchell has transformed his attitude and his style of play.

''I've adjusted to the new rules changes,'' Mitchell said Thursday, ''and just looked forward to playing clean football and not getting fined this year."...........

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2014/football/nfl/wires/05/29/2020.ap.fbn.steelers.mitchell.1st.ld.writethru.083 5/index.html#ixzz339A04v5a

Steeldude
05-29-2014, 09:18 PM
''I've adjusted to the new rules changes,'' Mitchell said Thursday, ''and just looked forward to playing pussy football and not getting fined this year."...........

Fixed

ALLD
05-30-2014, 07:22 AM
Same thing happened to Clark and Harrison.

X-Terminator
05-30-2014, 07:37 AM
He was fined 5 times last season, and didn't get suspended? You're probably making the right decision, Mike, because that ain't happening as long as you're a Steeler. Just ask James Harrison.

86WARD
05-30-2014, 11:26 AM
Now that Clark and Harrison are gone Goodell can ret peacefully knowing he has Mitchell to fall back on in the fine department.

HollywoodSteel
05-30-2014, 12:18 PM
He was fined 5 times last season, and didn't get suspended? You're probably making the right decision, Mike, because that ain't happening as long as you're a Steeler. Just ask James Harrison.

Yeah, but he made the wrong decision coming to the Steelers if he wants to get the benefit of the doubt on anything. But perhaps this public attitude shift will also bring a change for us in that regard. Clark and Harrison were outspoken about their contempt for the Commish and everything he represents. Now we've got a guy who is finally willing to kiss the ring and tuck his tail for herr Fuhrer. "Big Brother is our friend. We've always been at war with Eastasia." Congrats, Roger. You've won.