PDA

View Full Version : Pete Prisco Implies that Tomlin has a History of Sexual Misconduct

fansince'76
05-03-2014, 12:16 PM
Pete Prisco Implying a History of Sexual Misconduct in Tomlin's Past? (http://www.steelersdepot.com/2014/04/pete-prisco-seems-imply-history-sexual-misconduct-mike-tomlins-past/)

How can this asshole make insinuations like this and get away with it? This is like insinuating that Reggie McKenzie and Joe DeLamielleure are both murderers because they were members of the "Electric Company" O-line that blocked for OJ Simpson.

tube517
05-03-2014, 12:40 PM
Who the hell is Pete Prisco?

Dwinsgames
05-03-2014, 12:44 PM
by the Prisco standard ..... every acquaintance of every criminal is a criminal ....

Prisco just lost all credibility from me ( not that he had much to lose )

I mean who the hell does he think he is ???

I hope Tomlin sues his ass off for Libel

LLT
05-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Hmmmmmm.....according to Prisco's logic....since I like women, every female friend I have is a lesbian.

What a tool bag.

ALLD
05-03-2014, 03:35 PM
Cowher is the only Steeler coach I am aware of that kisses his players.

Moose
05-03-2014, 07:15 PM
There is no doubt Prisco has no idea what he's talking about, just because the 2 men went to the same college doesn't make them close friends. How many of us attended high school/college with someone who ended up on the wrong side of the road ? Probably all of us. Of course we'll never know until we become popular and then you have the talking heads snoop into your past for the garbage. The media and sports writer's are all a bunch of pathetic moron's......my opinion of course. Just like politicians ! I always make my own judgements and predictions and most of the time end up being right. Remember the ole' saying your first impression is usually correct ( like thinking of the answer when taking a test). I really don't think Tomlin will lower himself to comment on this bafoon's statement.

Godfather
05-03-2014, 08:14 PM
Where's the race card when you need it? Prisco attacked a successful black coach for no good reason. It's far worse than what Stirling said, and Prisco needs to be hounded out of public life in the same manner.

Note: No sarcasm here--I'm serious. It way over the top and no respectable news organization should employ this type of "journalist".

HollywoodSteel
05-07-2014, 12:26 AM
by the Prisco standard ..... every acquaintance of every criminal is a criminal ....

Prisco just lost all credibility from me ( not that he had much to lose )

I mean who the hell does he think he is ???

I hope Tomlin sues his ass off for Libel

It wasn't libel. If he'd written it in an article it would be libel, but because he said it out loud it's slander.:D

Godfather
05-07-2014, 06:06 PM
This is like insinuating that Reggie McKenzie and Joe DeLamielleure are both murderers because they were members of the "Electric Company" O-line that blocked for OJ Simpson.

Interesting fact: OJ isn't the only member of that team to kill his wife and get away with it.