PDA

View Full Version : Bills, Steelers to hold joint training camp practices

vader29
03-26-2014, 05:47 PM
The Steelers and Bills have agreed to hold joint training camp practice “sessions” this summer, the Bills announced Wednesday.

The workouts are subject to NFL approval, the Bills said. Dates for the practices, as well as the number of workouts, have not yet been announced.

The proposed 2014 workouts would be held at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, which is where the Steelers have long held their summer workouts. Under the proposal, the Steelers would visit the Bills’ training camp for practices in 2015.

“We are looking for certain things and things that Coach Tomlin and the Pittsburgh Steelers bring to the table that would help us,” Bills coach Doug Marrone said on Tuesday, according to the club. “I think there are things we can do that help them prepare for the season. We’ve talked about the schedule of what we’re going to do, when we practice together. I think it could be a very good working relationship for both teams.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/26/bills-steelers-to-hold-joint-training-camp-practices/

Heinz Hitman
03-26-2014, 05:49 PM
Oh No! What if their "suck" rubs off on us???!!?!?!?!

GBMelBlount
03-26-2014, 08:31 PM

LOL

Psycho Ward 86
03-26-2014, 08:53 PM

we can only say things like that when were coming off good years. as of now, we'll share our suck with each other :lol:

salamander
03-26-2014, 09:47 PM
Hey, whatever works. At least they'll get to practice against another team in training camp.

Hawkman
03-26-2014, 10:07 PM
Hey, whatever works. At least they'll get to practice against another team in training camp.

My thoughts exactly!

JayC
03-30-2014, 04:39 PM

lol, my first thought too