PDA

View Full Version : TE Michael Palmer resigned

Steelerette
03-21-2014, 09:11 AM
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6047

Great.

steelreserve
03-21-2014, 10:17 AM
RE-signed? That would have to mean this guy was on the team in the first place. I honestly had no idea.

GBMelBlount
03-21-2014, 11:20 AM
RE-signed? That would have to mean this guy was on the team in the first place. I honestly had no idea.

Wooooooo Whoooooooo?!!!!

Dwinsgames
03-21-2014, 11:23 AM
Good , solid ST players who has decent hands ...hoped last year he would supplant Paulson but with Heath starting the year on the sidelines it did not happen , perhaps this year it will

steelreserve
03-21-2014, 11:29 AM
Good , solid ST players who has decent hands ...hoped last year he would supplant Paulson but with Heath starting the year on the sidelines it did not happen , perhaps this year it will

Well, I sure hope it does, because a) Paulson has done exactly dick that I can remember, except for committing a back-breaking fumble at the end of the one long reception he ever had, and b) We could really do without carrying four TEs on the roster.

tube517
03-21-2014, 11:30 AM
Championship!

Dwinsgames
03-21-2014, 11:36 AM
Well, I sure hope it does, because a) Paulson has done exactly dick that I can remember, except for committing a back-breaking fumble at the end of the one long reception he ever had, and b) We could really do without carrying four TEs on the roster.

if we draft a TE in the middle rounds Paulson and Palmer could exit , I am not HIGH on Palmer but see him as a better option than Paulson , so we are clear ...

zulater
03-21-2014, 12:24 PM
if we draft a TE in the middle rounds Paulson and Palmer could exit , I am not HIGH on Palmer but see him as a better option than Paulson , so we are clear ...

I could outfit a mannequin with a basket that would be a better option than Paulson. :heh:

Dwinsgames
03-21-2014, 12:29 PM
I could outfit a mannequin with a basket that would be a better option than Paulson. :heh:

if you automated it I bet ya could