PDA

View Full Version : First preseason game to be a test for Polamalu

LLT
08-14-2010, 03:18 AM
First preseason game to be a test for Polamalu
By Scott Brown, PITTSBURGH TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Saturday, August 14, 2010

Strong safety Troy Polamalu, a five-time Pro Bowler, does not have to prove anything when the Steelers play their first preseason game against the visiting Detroit Lions.

Or does he?

Read More: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_694886.html

HometownGal
08-14-2010, 07:38 AM
We all know that Troy is a key component to the success of this defense and I'd love nothing more than for him to be able to play through this season injury-free. I've been praying to the football gods since TC began! :pray:

Looks like DSep is going to be kicking off a bit tonight and I'm anxious to see what he can do in that role. I adore Skippy and I'll take him any day of the week and thrice on Sundays on must-have FG's, but hey - if Danny Boy can get those pigskins into the EZ or at least hold the Lions back behind the 5 YL, I'm all for the switch-a-roo.

BuddhaBus
08-14-2010, 07:50 AM
We all know that Troy is a key component to the success of this defense and I'd love nothing more than for him to be able to play through this season injury-free. I've been praying to the football gods since TC began! :pray:

Looks like DSep is going to be kicking off a bit tonight and I'm anxious to see what he can do in that role. I adore Skippy and I'll take him any day of the week and thrice on Sundays on must-have FG's, but hey - if Danny Boy can get those pigskins into the EZ or at least hold the Lions back behind the 5 YL, I'm all for the switch-a-roo.

I agree with everything here, HTG! It will be nice to see Troy again and to see what DSep can do in the kick-off role. I just hope I can actually find it on TV tonight.

Texasteel
08-14-2010, 07:52 AM
Troy should help a bunch with our turnover ratio as well.

Burghfan58
08-14-2010, 03:45 PM
I'll be shocked if Troy sees more than 2 series.