PDA

View Full Version : Who are you looking forward to seeing on Saturday?

Psycho Ward 86
08-13-2010, 06:55 PM
1) Maurkice Pouncey (Yup! I said im pumped to see an O-linemen play before anyone else!)

2) Ziggy Hood (Seeing how Keisel and Smith are still the starters, i expect to see Hood absolutely bludgeon 2nd stringers based on what ive heard of his progress in OTA's and training camp)

3) Sanders/Brown (Cedrick Wilson, Nate Washington, Mike Wallace.....will either of these two continue the little tradition of having a solid 3rd receiver this decade?)

On the flip side of the coin.....

1) Ndamukong Suh (Not gonna say the Rams should've took him, but he was the best player in the draft)

2) Jahvid Best (I cant believe how far under the radar he's fallen. I think he's better than Reggie Bush despite all of the comparisons. The Lions have quietly assembled a pretty solid offense, and iced it by picking Jahvid Best in the draft)

How about you guys?

polamalubeast
08-13-2010, 07:05 PM
Roethlisberger and Byron Leftwith!!!

steeldevil
08-13-2010, 07:19 PM
The running abilities of Dwyer and Redman. Who asserts himself over the other in game action?

Kaeg
08-13-2010, 07:22 PM
EVERYBODY!!!! Ok, more specifically, Ziggy, Dwyer, Redman, Pouncey, Sanders, Brown........I suppose I could just go back to saying EVERYBODY!

Steeltreal
08-13-2010, 07:34 PM
Sepulvedas kickoffs and special teams aka last years weak link.

Stevenson Sylvester this guy was versatile at Utah could be Farriors replacement next year.
Dwyers ground game and I hope too see Dixon run an option. Once or twice

Nadroj 20
08-13-2010, 07:57 PM
The running abilities of Dwyer and Redman. Who asserts himself over the other in game action?

I agree this is what i'll be most interested in as well.

I also cant wait to see sanders and brown in action.

stillers4me
08-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Sanders and Pouncy. And just seeing Troy on the field for about 15 seconds. Then get him off and into protective custody!

salamander
08-13-2010, 08:03 PM
Ziggy, Redman, Dwyer, and Pouncey for us.

And I too would like to see what Suh can do.

(sorry to get off topic here, but is this game gonna be on tv tomorrow night other than on KDKA in Pittsburgh? I'm assuming not.)

Kaeg
08-13-2010, 08:03 PM
Hey, has anyone found out of there's a live airing of this game at all? (Aside from that NFL Network $40 crime.) I would love not to wait till Sunday to see it.
Damn, NEPA, you beat me to it by a tiny smidge!

salamander
08-13-2010, 08:05 PM
Hey, has anyone found out of there's a live airing of this game at all? (Aside from that NFL Network $40 crime.) I would love not to wait till Sunday to see it.
Damn, NEPA, you beat me to it by a tiny smidge!

You stole my question! lol. Just kidding. I want to know the same thing.

Stlrs4Life
08-13-2010, 08:05 PM
Emmanuel Sanders. He's having a pretty good camp thus far.

Psycho Ward 86
08-13-2010, 08:08 PM
ATTENTION: Anyone who wants to watch the game online for free without making an account or going into any tricks or gimmicks just let me know in this thread and i will PM you a link. (I dont want to post it here because the live game feed will get shut down by authorities)

NEPAsteeler and Kaeg, im sending it to you now

steeldevil
08-13-2010, 08:10 PM
ATTENTION: Anyone who wants to watch the game online for free without making an account or going into any tricks or gimmicks just let me know in this thread and i will PM you a link. (I dont want to post it here because the live game feed will get shut down by authorities)

Right here man. I was just about to ask the same question as these two haha. Thanks for the hook up

salamander
08-13-2010, 08:11 PM
Thanks!

The Duke
08-13-2010, 08:20 PM
Ziggy all the way!

And the whole special teams. I like the changes I've been hearing and I think they could be really solid overall

But really, the whole team. It's been a long 6 months without them

Kaeg
08-13-2010, 08:25 PM
Thx much Psycho!!

xX-TSK-Xx
08-13-2010, 08:35 PM
I'm interested in see what Jon Dwyer can do tommorrow. I also want to see Crezdon Butler and Thad Gibson. Oh and add Stevenson Sylvester to that list too. Havn't heard anything on him out of camp yet.

Psycho, can you PM me that link also.

O'Malley
08-13-2010, 09:34 PM
I am interested in the O line and if they have improved. Just watching some smash mouth football!

7willBheaven
08-13-2010, 09:48 PM
I just cant wait for some football....but...i'd have to say...this years draft class...along with last years. The OL (though with what little they will play...it will be hard to see improvements)...ST. Besides the draft classes in general...i'm more into Dwyer VS. Redman VS. Summers type of thing....and the CBs (esp last yrs draft picks).

Bluecoat96
08-13-2010, 10:00 PM

Can I get in on that as well please? Thanks! :)

kmsteelerwr15
08-13-2010, 10:01 PM

Please Please Please send me a link. It would be much appreciated.

steelerdude15
08-13-2010, 10:44 PM
All the rookies and free agents we've picked up this offseason really.

Psycho Ward 86
08-14-2010, 11:04 AM
Oh damn, i have an intra-squad scrimmage today. Guess i gotta watch the highlight reels on NFL.com when i come back home :(

Chidi29
08-14-2010, 11:22 AM
Everyone. I'm just excited football is back.

Do want to take a look at how Frank Summers' blocking has come along. See how much of an improvement he's made after one season. Like others have said, I also want to see the free agents we've brought in. Arnaz Battle and Will Allen especially.

Can't wait to watch Flozell. Always fun to watch skyscrapers push guys around.

The UDFAs are always fun to look at. Who's going to be the guy that comes out of nowhere to create a giant buzz a la Redman?

For the Lions, this will be my first time watching Zac Follett on defense since college. Was a special teams monster his rookie year and he's starting at strong side linebacker after Ernie Sims was dealt. Follett is pretty athletic and can lay the lumber. Wish Louis Delmas was playing but oh well. I have a lot of respect for Matthew Stafford, too.

smokin3000gt
08-14-2010, 11:28 AM
It seems that I am blessed with 3 channels showing the fin/bucs game but not one of the B&G

:poop:

The Duke
08-14-2010, 11:30 AM
Oh Mundy! I really want to see how Mundy has progressed

Will allen too, but if mundy can be better than him I'll be happy

tony hipchest
08-14-2010, 11:34 AM
Can't wait to watch Flozell. Always fun to watch skyscrapers push guys around.

i think flozell for me, too.

what initially was a stop gap desperation move, may have potential of being our biggest FA aquisition and actually help upgrade our line.

dallas is no longer the fickle media's darling to win the SB now that their line is giving up a ton of sacks, and replacement d. freeh seems to be struggling. their loss could be our gain (and for cheap!)

im also high on e. sanders, c. butler, and seeing logan take one to da house!

O'Malley
08-14-2010, 11:53 AM
Flozell is at the top of my list as well. It is strange because I have dogged him for so long for his penalties. Not knowing he is deaf in one ear. Redman would be up there too. I still don't know why they did not use him last year, he is a beast in short yardage situations IMO.

Chidi29
08-14-2010, 11:56 AM
Redman would be up there too. I still don't know why they did not use him last year, he is a beast in short yardage situations IMO.

Conditioning seemed to be the biggest issue.

O'Malley
08-14-2010, 12:01 PM
Thanks Chidi29. Excited to see what he can do this year.

Psycho Ward 86
08-14-2010, 12:12 PM
It seems that I am blessed with 3 channels showing the fin/bucs game but not one of the B&G

:poop:

I hooked you up bud, just check your inbox

O'Malley
08-14-2010, 12:13 PM
Can you hook me up too. Please!

GoSlash27
08-14-2010, 12:14 PM
Redman, Dixon, and Pouncey.

SteelCityMom
08-14-2010, 12:15 PM
I'm looking forward to watching everyone...can't really pick out one or two things/people that I'm most excited for. I'm just ready for some football!!!!

SteelerSal
08-14-2010, 12:15 PM
I hooked you up bud, just check your inbox

Didn't your mamma tell you that if you can't share with everybody....:attention:

Psycho Ward 86
08-14-2010, 12:20 PM
Didn't your mamma tell you that if you can't share with everybody....:attention:

I warn them not to pass the links around in public, it's a trust thing. I only do it privately anyways.

SteelerSal
08-14-2010, 12:22 PM
I warn them not to pass the links around in public, it's a trust thing. I only do it privately anyways.

It's all good...I was just messin with ya.

O'Malley
08-14-2010, 12:23 PM
Sweet!

SteelerFanInStl
08-14-2010, 01:31 PM
I'm excited about seeing all of the rookies.

On the flip side of the coin.....

1) Ndamukong Suh (Not gonna say the Rams should've took him, but he was the best player in the draft)

Bradford was the best pick for the Rams. They needed an offensive leader and Bradford is that guy. He's doing great in training camp and has a lot of people around here excited about the Rams for the first time in quite a while. I'll actually watch some of the Rams games this year primarily because of him.

tube517
08-14-2010, 01:58 PM
Hey Psycho, let's exchange links through PM...I've got 2 or 3 that I use during the regular season. I am curious if they are the same.

BuddhaBus
08-14-2010, 02:09 PM
Pouncey, Sanders, Redman, Polamalu, Dwyer and Dixon.

Psycho Ward 86
08-14-2010, 02:12 PM
It's all good...I was just messin with ya.

haha ok :)

GoSlash27
08-14-2010, 03:00 PM
PsychoWard,
I'd like a copy of the link if you don't mind.

tony hipchest
08-14-2010, 03:14 PM
goslash check your rep and thank shoes.

i am also watching kraig urbick closely. i am still a believer that he has much more than what he has shown and i wanna see it.

O'Malley
08-14-2010, 03:39 PM
I am anxious to see how Troy's knee is. He adds a dimention to the D that was missed last year.

HollywoodSteel
08-14-2010, 03:44 PM

I think I might have found it, but I'd like to know for sure. Please send me the info. Thanks in advance Psycho!

HollywoodSteel
08-14-2010, 03:56 PM
In addition to what everyone else said, I'm interested to see the crowd's reaction to Ben... if he plays. I imagine it will be overwhelmingly positive at home, but you never know.

The really interesting one will be their first away game against the Giants. I think it's very important for Tomlin to play him in that game if for no other reason than to prepare him for away games during the season. Although Giants fans might not be quite as harsh as others given what's been going on in their own backyard with LT (the original LT that is).

I recently watched the America's Game on the NFL network about the Ravens during their Super Bowl year. I'd forgotten about how harsh opposing fans were on Ray Lewis given what happened with his trial. Almost made me feel bad for the guy.

tube517
08-14-2010, 04:11 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing:

1) the rookie WR's
2) the vet FA WR's: Battle/El
3) The Hotel
4) Dwyer
5) Pouncey
6) the rookies OLB's

HollywoodSteel
08-14-2010, 04:29 PM
Most important thing I'm looking for... NO STEELERS INJURIES!

SteelerSal
08-14-2010, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by Psycho Ward 86

Pretty Please......................:)

stillers4me
08-14-2010, 04:37 PM
Actually, I'm most looking forward to looking at the menu at Martino's.....the owners are from Pittsburgh and the food is delish!! It's not unusuual for Bengals fans to come in at halftime to eat because our food is better than the bar down the street. :chuckle:

Nadroj 20
08-14-2010, 05:46 PM
I cant wait to see Byron and DD in action tonight. Then tomorrow we can all analyze their every pass :thumbsup: hahaha

Prouncey53
08-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Lefty had a nice completion to Mike wallace. Mendy fumbled but it was recovered by The Hotel..

tube517
08-14-2010, 06:41 PM
If anyone needs another link. I can PM you.

I have a good feed and I'm watching on my phone.

Mendy just fumbled but Flozell recovered. Ugh! :frusty:

Prouncey53
08-14-2010, 06:51 PM
Lefty sacked... moore fumbled.. this does not look good.

Doesn't look like Pounceys in the game..

SteelerEmpire
08-14-2010, 07:00 PM
Ol' predictable B. Arians.... Defense makes plays... offense sucks.... same ol' steelers... so far...

GoSlash27
08-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Well, poop. >:( Channel got shut down.
/ I swear I didn't squeal, PsychoWard!