PDA

View Full Version : not munch n crunch , Tunch on Munch

Dwinsgames
02-17-2014, 02:20 PM
http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Tunch-on-Munch/79d4efb4-515c-43c6-9a13-226384ab30c4?campaign=pit%3Afanshare%3Afacebook

really good read folks , check it out

zulater
02-17-2014, 07:07 PM
If he can make Mike Adams into an NFL tackle I'll build a shrine to him.

Dwinsgames
02-17-2014, 07:36 PM
If he can make Mike Adams into an NFL tackle I'll build a shrine to him.

might want to start gathering supplies , because IMO Mike Adams is the most talented RT on the roster at this point in time and he has yet to learn from Munch LT not so much ...

this is probably 110% off base ( and slightly off topic ) but I have to wonder how much of Adams 2013 play was a result of trying to mentally protect his wound area and how much of it was the suck we witnessed ?

deep wounds are often tender /sore when hit for a long period of time is why I ask ..

I will not pretend to know the answer but wonder if that is part of it and if so to what degree ?

Shoes
02-17-2014, 08:02 PM
Good read, Dwins. He'll probably love *Goose-Ballbuster-Wallace* :chuckle:

zulater
02-17-2014, 10:14 PM
might want to start gathering supplies , because IMO Mike Adams is the most talented RT on the roster at this point in time and he has yet to learn from Munch LT not so much ...

this is probably 110% off base ( and slightly off topic ) but I have to wonder how much of Adams 2013 play was a result of trying to mentally protect his wound area and how much of it was the suck we witnessed ?

deep wounds are often tender /sore when hit for a long period of time is why I ask ..

I will not pretend to know the answer but wonder if that is part of it and if so to what degree ?

Good chance the stabbing did have an impact. And once bad habit's and technique are formed it's hard to eradicate them during the course of a season.

GBMelBlount
02-17-2014, 10:34 PM
IMO Mike Adams is the most talented RT on the roster at this point in time...

I have to wonder how much of Adams 2013 play was a result of trying to mentally protect his wound area and how much of it was the suck we witnessed ?

Good question and points.

My guess is we'll know the answer this season.

If he does hit his stride and the injury gods smile upon us it could be one helluva fun season offensively.

ALLD
02-18-2014, 10:42 AM
You could bring Vince Lombardi back from the dead in a time machine and he still would not get 10 wins out of last season's dead wood.