PDA

View Full Version : STEELER NATION!!!

Whiplash4ever
02-11-2014, 06:53 PM
I'm told a bunch of people from the old "Official" board have migrated over here after many MANY years. Lets see who's here. Give ole Whip a shout out!

For the rest of you. Long time Steelers fan here. Born, raised and live in Northern Illinois. Black and Gold blood transfusion took place in 1976. Married. Kids. Dogs. Cats. Fish. Turtles. Employed. Homeowner. Oldest of two. Sister (Raiders fan, but I still love her).

What else do you want to know?

Butch
02-11-2014, 07:21 PM
Welcome to the board. I too am from Northern Illinios myself, and have had the Black and Gold running through my veins since the 1st Superbowl when I bet a bunch of Bears fans the Steelers would beat the vikings. Made a ton of cash for a young kid and been a fan ever since.

stillers4me
02-11-2014, 07:33 PM
Welcome to SU!

Dwinsgames
02-11-2014, 07:38 PM
Glad to see you made it over here Whip , its been awhile ...

still have that Bike with the Henderson super X tank ?

Count Steeler
02-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Welcome to SU.

venom
02-11-2014, 07:58 PM
Welcome aboard

X-Terminator
02-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Whip!!! Welcome to SU!!! If you don't remember me, I used to use the handle "BrownsFansSuk" on the old official board. Hard to believe it's been over a decade since I was...ahem...unceremoniously dumped from that board. :lol:

SteelerFanInStl
02-11-2014, 08:10 PM
Welcome to the board! I'm another native Illinoisan, from central IL. I started cheering for the Steelers in '75 and have been a die hard Steelers fan since then.

LLT
02-11-2014, 08:11 PM
I'm told a bunch of people from the old "Official" board have migrated over here after many MANY years. Lets see who's here. Give ole Whip a shout out!

For the rest of you. Long time Steelers fan here. Born, raised and live in Northern Illinois. Black and Gold blood transfusion took place in 1976. Married. Kids. Dogs. Cats. Fish. Turtles. Employed. Homeowner. Oldest of two. Sister (Raiders fan, but I still love her).

What else do you want to know?

Welcome to the board. I too am from Northern Illinios myself.

Welcome to the board! I'm another native Illinoisan, from central IL.

Well...I'm also from Illinois. Welcome to the Board.

fansince'76
02-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Welcome to the board! :drink:

Dwinsgames
02-11-2014, 08:31 PM
Whip!!! Welcome to SU!!! If you don't remember me, I used to use the handle "BrownsFansSuk" on the old official board. Hard to believe it's been over a decade since I was...ahem...unceremoniously dumped from that board. :lol:

I got dumped too ( been kicked out of better places ) BigCurt , JC , Gutt , Figg Vrab all around the same time 97 or 98 I guess , for talking the draft on the " official board" and posting a few links to prospects and we wound up on my old board ( JC founded it ) ..oh how time flies ...DAMN

Devilsdancefloor
02-11-2014, 11:16 PM
welcome to the board whiplash \m/!!!!

steelerdude15
02-12-2014, 08:18 AM
Welcome to the board!

zulater
02-14-2014, 05:22 PM
I got dumped too ( been kicked out of better places ) BigCurt , JC , Gutt , Figg Vrab all around the same time 97 or 98 I guess , for talking the draft on the " official board" and posting a few links to prospects and we wound up on my old board ( JC founded it ) ..oh how time flies ...DAMN

Geez, I don't even get a mention....

:lol:

Welcome to the board Whip!

Dwinsgames
02-14-2014, 05:45 PM
Geez, I don't even get a mention....

:lol:

Welcome to the board Whip!

oops

GBMelBlount
02-14-2014, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the board whip.