PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here from the Charlotte, NC area?

BnG_Hevn
01-17-2014, 08:37 AM
If my co-worker is correct, the Steelers are playing the Panthers in NC this year so I'm thinking of taking my son, maybe getting a posse together here from work.

Are there any decent hotels within walking distance of the stadium? I may take my son to an earlier game too, just to feel things out … if tickets are available at a decent price.

Also, how do you know when tickets go on sale? That game will sell out in half a heartbeat.

….

steeldevil
01-17-2014, 11:42 AM
Yes our boys will be making a trip to the QC next year. I'm getting married on Friday Oct 10th and if when the schedule come out if that game is on that Sunday or Monday the 12th or 13th, I may have a heart attack and die.

Anyway, there are plenty of hotels in the uptown area tht are within a half mile of so walking distance from BOA Stadium. Some in all price ranges I would imagine. And now that the Panthers are good combined with it being against the Steelers, those tickets won't come cheap on the secondary market. You can probably buy some directly from the Panthers but those go fast and lots of times you never know when they will go on sale until like the day before.

I'll be going to this game unless I can't bc of honeymoon purposes (please God). Gonna try to coax some of the Panthers season tix holders I know into giving me some for free, and try to listen up or when the panthers sell some, but if not stubhub it is.

There will be plenty of Steelers fans there.

NCSteeler
01-17-2014, 05:24 PM
I'm going to try and attend also. We usually drive in so I don't know about hotels , though. I work with a guy that has lower level endzone seats. I'm going to start workign him over soon.