PDA

View Full Version : Another look at the AFC North schedules

Killer
08-11-2010, 01:45 PM
Not a prediction thread - just looking around.

good site

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/interactive#/team=PIT

Last half of season the Bengals play the Colts, Jets, Saints, Steelers, Chargers and Ravens to end the year.

Welcome to that 1st place schedule.

and I don't wanna hear that "you can't go by last year" crap - blah blah

Browns are gonna get pounded.

Ravens have Steelers,Texans and Saints, late, and end wth Cincy.

BuddhaBus
08-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Browns are gonna get pounded.

Like a red-headed step child that stole our rent check, kicked our dog, took our Eggo waffle, did our sister and stomped a Terrible Towel... from Cleveland (reason enough alone!).

Killer
08-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Seneca Wallace is showing up Jake Delhomme in camp from what I hear.

another QB controversy.....it never gets old

ha ha

SMR
08-11-2010, 04:47 PM

ha ha

lol.

Killer
08-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Like a red-headed step child

Browns play

Ravens
Bengals
Falcons
Steelers
Saints
Pats
Jets

in a row, early part of season

SMR
08-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Browns play

Ravens
Bengals
Falcons
Steelers
Saints
Pats
Jets

That's OVERKILL! :pointlaugh: Poor Clowns.

BuddhaBus
08-11-2010, 04:59 PM

Is that REALLY that hard to do? :noidea:

Browns play

Ravens
Bengals
Falcons
Steelers
Saints
Pats
Jets

Murderer's row right there.

ricardisimo
08-11-2010, 05:39 PM
How the hell did the Brownies get a harder schedule than us? I'm kind of offended, to tell you the truth.

Killer
08-11-2010, 06:18 PM
the ricster!

out on parole?

A couple 30-0 blow-out wins by the Steelers would be pretty entertaining to me right now.

Go defense

steelerdude15
08-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Really cool website, thanks for sharing. The Bengals definitely have the hardest schedule IMO when it comes to the AFC North. The Ravens have the easiest, go figure. :rolleyes2:

ricardisimo
08-11-2010, 06:50 PM
the ricster!

out on parole?

A couple 30-0 blow-out wins by the Steelers would be pretty entertaining to me right now.

Go defense

:bananalama:

I had to promise to be on my absolute worst behavior. All of you can go to hell and die. Go Steelers!

salamander
08-11-2010, 06:52 PM
Really cool website, thanks for sharing. The Bengals definitely have the hardest schedule IMO when it comes to the AFC North. The Ravens have the easiest, go figure. :rolleyes2:

They'll still find way to be mediocre then lose in the playoffs again (if they make it there). Although I still give 'em major props for beating the crap out of the Patsies* last season in the playoffs.

venom
08-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Counting the days !!! Go Steelers !!!!!

wootawnee
08-11-2010, 07:57 PM
How the hell did the Brownies get a harder schedule than us? I'm kind of offended, to tell you the truth.

Cause they don't get to play themselves like we get to play them.....That's how....:wink02:

ricardisimo
08-12-2010, 02:05 AM
Cause they don't get to play themselves like we get to play them.....That's how....:wink02:

[dingdingdingdingding]

Give that man a cigar!

MasterOfPuppets
08-12-2010, 02:34 AM
i hate that week 5 bye. i mean this year it's kinda helpful since it will give ben an extra week of practice to get in sync , but that 12 week + stretch after is brutal. i just don't understand why they don't give half of each conference divisions week 8 off, then give the other half week 9 off, and rotate them every year. or they could go with giving the afc teams off week 8 and give the nfc off week 9 then reverse it the next year.

if they did the division thing then they could have 2 weeks of afc vs nfc games or if they did the conference thing they could do 2 weeks of just division rivalry games.

solardave
08-12-2010, 03:11 AM

ha ha

2backups fighting for a starting job. Got to love that.

SirHulka
08-12-2010, 07:40 AM
There is no controversy. Delhomme is the starter. Period. Only if he gets hurt does Wallace step in.

Killer
08-12-2010, 08:07 AM
There is no controversy. Delhomme is the starter. Period.

Browns are paying him $7 million this season, I can see why you're toeing the company line.

But he's also getting $12.7 million from Carolina, "Delhomme will make $19.7 million in 2010." -- Schefter

wow

SirHulka
08-12-2010, 08:26 AM
Well. I also happen to think this is the year he fully recovers from that arm surgery. Also, we're going to be using a lot of controlled short passes with a lot of 2 tight end sets, and I think that plays more to his strength than Wallace's.

Wallace's value will be as a change of pace QB, and that will vanish if he's full-time.

Killer
08-12-2010, 10:11 AM
So he's the next new messiah?

After Kelly Holcomb, Charlie Frye, DA, Brady Quinn...